At Cohobnb our mission is to provide a wide array of unique and luxury vacation rentals across Northwest Arkansas. Each of our vacation rentals is set up specifically for guest enjoyment. Our team includes specialists in sales, hospitality, customer service, marketing, housekeeping, maintenance, real estate, interior design, and more! We are go-getters and applaud those who challenge the status quo & think outside the box. We love Northwest Arkansas & love offering travelers the best possible experience in our towns. We are swiftly growing and adapting, and we are looking for candidates who fit our company culture primarily and who are willing to join in the face-paced environment and be a part of a small business.
Do you love Northwest Arkansas?
Do you love helping people have the best experience ever on their vacations?
Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference in guests' experience?
If the answer to these questions is yes then we would love to have you join our team!
We are seeking a hard-working, friendly, customer service-driven individual with a professional attitude to join our Guest Services team!
- Confirm reservations booked online with guests by phone in order to ensure understanding and adherence to call rental policies and guest satisfaction.
- Assist guests with their current reservations.
- Ensure guests are properly greeted upon booking, arrival, and departure by the guest services team and oversee check-in and check-out procedures.
- Ensure that guests receive appropriate service and issues are being addressed and developed with the right team member
- Actively listen to and resolve complaints and focus on guest retention.
- Follow company procedures on conflict resolution and escalation protocols.
- Process daily reservations reports and review terms and conditions.
- Find creative solutions to create the best caliber of guest experience that we can possibly create within specific budgets
- Ensure special guests, like disabled people, elderly, children, and VIPs receive personalized services. Establish friendly relationships with regular guests and VIPs to encourage referrals and repeat business.
- Offer suggestions to guests that are looking for local activities and recommendations and build policies around how to improve our concierge services.
- Ensure all online reviews are completed and guest reviews have a response and are up to date while analyzing feedback to improve ratings.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Excellent telephone etiquette, and the ability to get along with a diverse population.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Highly proficient in the utilization of Google Office Suite.
- Strong computer skills, detail-oriented, proven analytical skills, and ability to respond to issues in a timely manner while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a positive and upbeat attitude at all times.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
$1000 - Once 30 days of employment have passed
- Unlimited paid time off,
- 401(K) with Employer Match,
- Healthcare Reimbursement
- Company discount
- Frequent performance assessments,
- Extremely flexible work environment
Our main goal is to maintain a safe and comfortable environment for all our employees. We are not currently mandating the Covid-19 vaccine for all employees but we are highly encouraging it, there is a bonus for all employees currently vaccinated. All employees who are not vaccinated are required to wear a mask in the office and at all of our properties.
The Northwest Arkansas Council is investing more than $1 million over six months to attract top talent to the region through the LifeWorks Here initiative, which brings to light the lifestyle and career benefits offered by the region.
Northwest Arkansas is a great place to work, live and play: for recent grads, families, career changers, entrepreneurs, artists, and more. This program from The Northwest Arkansas Council is offering top remote working talent – maybe you? – a $10,000 cash incentive to move to the region. The funds will help with everything you need to set up your new life in Northwest Arkansas.
In addition to $10,000, incentive recipients will be gifted a street or mountain bicycle to help you take advantage of the 162 miles of paved trails, the 37-mile Razorback Regional Greenway, and the 322 miles of world-class mountain biking trails that have made outdoor enthusiasts flock to the area. Alternatively, participants can choose an annual membership to one of Northwest Arkansas' world-class arts and cultural institutions.