Stay Lake Norman was founded out of a desire to provide luxury vacation homes designed with the discerning guest in mind. In order to provide an alternative to the standard family vacation home typically found in Lake Norman, we offer luxury accommodations. With a focus on design, decor, and guest experiences, you won't find Grandma's comforter in the guest bedroom, but instead, quality linens and hotel-like services.
As a result of that vision and our strong team of designers and contractors, we have successfully added 40 vacation rental properties and 20 boat rentals in just six short years, leading the way in short-term luxury rentals here in Lake Norman.
In addition, we are proud to have created a thriving work environment based on our most important values, where employees can grow and experience a fulfilling work/life balance.
- Positive Attitude
We are seeking additional team members who share our vision and passion to continue pushing the boundaries in the luxury market.
If you’ve been looking for the flexibility of a part-time remote position and love structure, policies, and people, the Remote Reservationist role could be your answer.
What Will You Be Doing?
Guest Relations: We’ll need you to quickly and efficiently address guests' comments, issues, or concerns during standard work hours and on-call.
Be a Connection Builder: Our mission is to transform every reservation call into a memorable conversation, creating lasting connections with our current and future guests while upholding the StayLakeNorman brand.
Pricing Strategist: With your structured and fact-driven mindset, you'll ensure that supply and demand principles are followed to ensure all parties receive value. Our goal? Make sure every party feels the value.
Daily Communications: Regularly sync with the Reservations Manager and Director.
Sales & Marketing Think-Tank: Brainstorm and strategize with the Reservations Manager. How do we put StayLakeNorman on everyone's radar?
Property Expert: From cabins to condos, you'll gain a working knowledge of all our properties, especially new ones joining the family.
If you’ve been reading this and thinking, “This is me,” apply today. We’re looking forward to meeting you.
- Offer timely responses to comments, queries, and concerns during work hours and on-call.
- Daily touch base with the Reservations Manager and Director, brainstorm marketing strategies, and stay updated with future inventory, including pre-booking insights.
- Post-reservation check-ins and address any further needs or questions.
- Share reservations' value proposition with guests and promote additional offerings like boat rentals, 55 Prime packages, outings, and more.
- Acquire a deep understanding of all properties and local attractions, from restaurants to recreational options.
- Assist in the continued education of reservation staff about property details.
- Handle reservation software, guest data entry, payment confirmations, and regular review of reservation reports.
- Ensure timely follow-ups with leads, adherence to payment timelines, and maintain data accuracy.
- Aid other staff members with administrative tasks, and ensure guest complaints are directed appropriately.
- Experience in hospitality, preferably in a reservations and guest services capacity.
- Experience in sales preferred.
- Excellent internet and cellular access.
- Experience in real estate preferred
- Commitment to StayLakeNorman Values: Positive Attitude – Accountability – Passion – Ownership – Execution
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
Schedule: This is a fully remote/part-time position working an average of 20 hours per week. In the Remote Reservationist position, you will require quarterly training in Mooresville, NC. Initial training will be for 3 weeks in Mooresville, NC. We will cover travel for training requirements.