At Kingly, we create genuinely unforgettable vacation rental experiences by delivering deep rest and hope to our guests through whimsy, surprise, mystery, comfort, and refreshment. As a company, we are committed to having fun and loving God.
We believe that a hospitality brand is most successful when it offers not only hospitality but also an experience - the kind of experience guests will never forget and will positively affect them for the rest of their lives. Our mission is to create such a distinct brand experience that we attract people to the Pennsylvania and Maryland area just to enjoy the feeling of royalty we provide with every stay.
How are we doing this?
We achieve this through living and breathing our seven core values: loving God, doing what’s right, lifting others up, having fun, and creating wow! - and not being afraid to be different in a positive way. These values make Kingly an incredibly positive and supportive work environment.
With our growth, it is crucial for us to add an experienced Remote Part-Time Bookkeeper to the team. You’ll be perfect for the role if you are a stickler for accuracy and precision and enjoy the flexibility of working from home.
On a typical day, you will spend time ensuring that vendor bills are paid, tracking and entering receipts, running financial reports, as well as handling bank reconciliations and dealing with guest invoices. To do this effectively, you’ll need to have a talent for working with numbers and proficiency in working with Quickbooks Online.
This is an excellent part-time opportunity if you’ve been looking for a position where you can use your skills and be rewarded while also managing other commitments.
If you have a strong work ethic, love the role of bookkeeping, and would like to work with a team that offers growth potential as our company expands, we'd love to hear from you.
This job could develop into a full-time job for the right person as the company grows.
- Keep Quickbooks Online organized and accurate
- Keep all company data organized, usable, and updated
- Enter Bills and Receipts
- Reconcile bank statements
- Prepare thorough year-end QuickBooks files for the company accountant.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations, company policies, and accounting principles, and assist with financial audits as needed.
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Adept at bookkeeping and able to follow our systems and processes
- Able to learn quickly as we grow and evolve and work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills
- Work collaboratively across departments
- Able to work independently, with a flexible and positive attitude
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $20 - $28 per hour based on experience and achievement
- Once this role becomes full-time, you would be eligible for paid time off.
Schedule: Regular work hours with the flexibility to work weekends and evenings as needed or whatever works for you.