Change is a great thing.
….especially when it’s the opportunity to be rewarded for your expertise in an organization creating true beauty and efficiency in the vacation rental and hospitality space.
Interested? Meet Sophari.
When guests come to stay at one of our luxury homes, they can always count on having a memorable stay. Our team is committed to embracing new technology that enhances the guest experience and makes the lives of our employees easier and more efficient. We also employ our own in-house design team because of our devotion to creating and maintaining a design aesthetic that is distinctly Sophari.
We are looking for people who are open to doing business differently, appreciate beautiful things, and are passionate about creating beautiful spaces.
Join us and allow your talent and hard work to stand out with Sophari.
In today’s remote work landscape, success is not defined by where you work but by what you are able to achieve. If you are a process-driven problem solver with an eye for detail, we’d love for you to apply to our opening as a Remote Operations Specialist. This is a crucial position for ensuring that our processes and procedures
run smoothly and enhance efficiency. As a remote team leader, you'll balance autonomy with the responsibility of ensuring that our high standards are consistently met.
Your primary responsibilities will include coordinating and overseeing our team of remote guest experience representatives, handling any escalations and triaging maintenance issues. Success in this role means creating systems and workflows that enable our dispersed team to work together seamlessly, ensuring that our clients experience the same high level of service no matter where they are.
The opportunity to grow your career while maintaining a healthy work-life balance is right here. Imagine working from your preferred location, taking charge of your work environment and schedule, and utilizing your skills to create real impact.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Oversee a team of remote guest experience representatives.
- Handles all guest and reservation escalations.
- Ensure all listings are up to date and calendars are synced across OTA platforms.
- Ensure maintenance issues are resolved in coordination with the maintenance team.
- Train new guest service representatives.
- Streamline and update guest experience SOPs.
- Proven experience in a similar remote leadership role, within the vacation rental, hospitality, or hotel industry is required.
- Previous experience in an operational role in the vacation rental space is desired.
- Familiar with VR software. (Jurny is a plus)
- Experience managing OTA platform, support and guest escalations.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000 - $50,000 depending on level of experience
Bonus: Bonus opportunities based on individual performance and company performance.
Schedule: Regular work week hours with flexibility to work weekends or after hours as needed.