Own your workday as our proactive Maintenance Manager.
Founded in the spirit of entrepreneurship and a passion for hospitality, BNB Breeze has experienced exciting growth from a single apartment in Greenville, SC, to managing over 80 properties across 13 states. Our founder and his dedicated team have cultivated a hands-on short-term rental management company that not only showcases homes at their best but also maximizes returns for homeowners and investors.
When you work with us, you’ll find that our culture isn’t built on micromanagement but rather on empowering employees to grow in their skill sets. We have a flexible environment and aim to develop both internally and externally.
We differentiate ourselves by prioritizing the enhancement of each guest's experience. Simultaneously, we ensure our homeowners can effortlessly capitalize on their assets without any inconvenience or stress.
So, if you're ready to join a motivated and growth-minded team, BNB Breeze is looking for you.
Let's grow together.
As our Maintenance Manager, we’ll rely on you to oversee all aspects of maintenance-related scheduling, reporting, and oversight. Your attention to detail will ensure that our properties are always in prime shape, ready to welcome guests and homeowners.
We are specifically looking for a proactive and strategic problem solver. Through creating preventative processes and protocols, you'll be able to address potential maintenance issues before they arise and help reduce last-minute maintenance fixes, with a focus on long-term maintenance. To do this effectively, there is also the potential for paid travel to properties to assist in creating the annual maintenance plan.
This job is perfect for you if you’re skilled at handling multiple priorities with great leadership and follow-through abilities. Work hours provide flexibility, but after-hours availability is required to attend to maintenance issues that may arise at night or on weekends.
Reach out today to join a team that feels like family while advancing your career—apply today.
- Review Check-in Day Inspections and Quarterly Inspections for low, medium, and high-maintenance items.
- Efficiently file resolved and reported maintenance items.
- Schedule maintenance personnel based on maintenance item urgency and personnel availability.
- Collect and resolve maintenance issues reported by the communication team.
- Create and oversee the implementation of our annual maintenance plan for our portfolio of properties.
- Previous experience in maintenance management is necessary.
- Working knowledge of general residential maintenance and ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated to proactively advance this role.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000 - $50,000 based on experience and achievement.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Relocation assistance
- Telecommuting options
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: The candidate must be willing to work Monday through Friday during regular business hours and evenings and weekends as needed.