A Philippines-based organizational expert is needed to be our Remote Maintenance Coordinator!
Don't Count the Days. Make the Days Count.
At Blue Gems Group, this isn't just a mantra—it's a guiding principle. We believe in making every day, every moment, and every experience counts for our guests, homeowners, and especially our team members.
Who are we?
We are a collective with a clear vision. Our mission isn't just to provide a space-it's about creating an atmosphere. From cozy vacation rentals to bustling hotels and cherished family residences, we are dedicated to ensuring each property stands as a haven of comfort, cleanliness, and hospitality.
What makes us different?
It's the people. Our team is the key to our success. The attention to detail, the unwavering dedication, and the pride in providing pristine spaces are what sets us apart. We value the heart and soul that every individual brings to our group, celebrating the spirit of commitment and excellence.
Ready to be a part of something special? We’d love to have you join us.
Are you looking for a job where you can use your excellent organizational skills and deliver exceptional customer service, all from the comfort of your home?
If yes, then this role could be your dream job.
Our team is looking for a Philippines-based Remote Maintenance Coordinator. In this role, you’ll keep track of our preventative maintenance schedules and ensure that our housekeeping, property operations teams, and third-party vendors are working in harmony to maintain the pristine condition of our properties.
You’ll also be responsible for managing maintenance reports and troubleshooting maintenance issues (requiring some basic home maintenance knowledge), coordinating with the right team members, and ensuring the appropriate follow-through.
Our ideal candidate?
To succeed in this position, you must be a diligent and thorough individual who works well independently as well as on a team. This role perfectly fits you if you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, paying attention to details, and collaborating with cooperative and friendly colleagues.
Interested? Your career transformation is just a click away. Apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Facilitate preventative maintenance programs with housekeeping, property operations teams, and third-party vendors. Preventive maintenance areas include regularly scheduled HVAC service and filter changes, hot water boiler service, smoke detector battery changes, and carpet and furniture deep cleaning.
- Manage repairs and maintenance issues reported by guests and property operations teams and coordinate maintenance troubleshooting and response activities with guests, property operations teams, and maintenance vendors.
- Maintain appropriate Asana projects and spreadsheet incident logs for missing, damaged, and maintenance items.
- Daily duties may include troubleshooting and problem-solving reported maintenance issues, submitting maintenance requests and following up on their resolution, sourcing and paying maintenance vendors, and charging guests for lost or damaged items.
- Previous experience in hotel, multifamily residential, or vacation rental property management and maintenance, as well as customer service skills.
- Empathetic and customer-centric personality and excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy and ability to quickly learn and master new communication and management systems.
- Able to identify opportunities to improve processes.
- Experience scheduling and managing maintenance activities and vendors.
- Must be familiar with residential appliances (washer/dryer, dishwasher, hot water heater, boiler, HVAC systems) and basic residential maintenance and repairs, including furniture, carpet cleaning, drywall and painting, basic plumbing, and electrical.
- Experience with Asana project management software is a plus.
- Reliable 12MB or greater high-speed internet connection.
- Internet modem capable of connecting to a VOIP telephone to be provided by the Company.
- Secondary backup internet connection (hotspot or comparable).
- Reliable and up-to-date personal computer with the capacity to run reservations, security, and communications programs.
- Most programs are cloud-based, requiring more processing power (RAM) than hard drive storage capacity. Min 8G RAM.
- Reliable power supply and backup generator access.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Monthly Wage: $800 - $1200 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Quarterly bonus based on performance
- Paid time off
- Internet connectivity allowance
- Philippines health reimbursement
- As a full-time independent contractor, you'll be working five days a week for nine hours each day, with one hour allocated for rest and meal breaks.
- Most shifts will be US office hours (Philippine overnight shifts) as these are the peak operations periods.
- May include weekends and holidays, day and evening shifts. The estimated duration for the initial training schedule is 4 weeks.