Located in Tennessee, Stay Minty is hard at work elevating and reinventing the vacation rental experience.
At Stay Minty, we pride ourselves on successfully reimagining vacation rentals. Our guests can stay in our impeccably designed and curated homes in Nashville, retreat to the Great Smoky Mountains in one of our luxe cabins, or unwind and unplug in our ultra-luxe private Glamping Domes. If a boutique hotel and the home of your dreams made a lovechild, that’d be us.
With hospitality at our core, in addition to offering guests unique experiences, we are committed to cultivating an employee-friendly work culture where team members genuinely enjoy working and are appreciated.
We are seeking a dynamic and customer-oriented Remote Guest Services Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering outstanding service and creating a positive impression on our guests. As a Remote Guest Services Representative, you will handle guest inquiries, reservations, and requests through our PMS, Track, ensuring a seamless and personalized experience for our guests.
- Respond promptly and professionally to guest inquiries, reservations, and requests via chat and calls within our PMS, Track.
- Provide accurate information about our properties, amenities, local attractions, and services to assist guests in planning their stay.
- Handle guest check-ins and check-outs virtually, ensuring a smooth and efficient process.
- Address and resolve guest concerns, complaints, or issues promptly and effectively, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with housekeeping, maintenance, and other teams remotely to ensure timely fulfillment of guest requests and resolve any operational issues.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of property features, promotions, and local events to provide relevant and personalized recommendations to guests.
- Collaborate to promote upselling opportunities and maximize guest revenue.
- Previous experience in a guest service role within the vacation rental industry is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience with OTA, specifically Airbnb, and VRBO.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in using Track or similar software.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a remote work environment.
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in using chat and call tools.
- Reliable high-speed internet connection and a quiet workspace.
Availability: Monday - Thursday, 7:00 am-3:00 pm, and Sunday from 1:00 pm- 9:00 pm
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $17.00 / hour
- Paid Time Off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance