Working with us means becoming a part of a creative and welcoming company that’s passionate about what we do. From the beginning, our founders vowed to create a product that “helps, not sells” - a principle demonstrated by our close-knit community and our user-focused approach to product development.
We believe that by genuinely helping property managers and hosts succeed, the natural byproduct is a loyal and growing client base. We are an award-winning SaaS company continuously working to revolutionize the vacation rental industry from the inside out, and it’s working!
We help make property managers' lives easier by offering them a more efficient way to communicate with guests through our online digital guidebook software. Our solution successfully gives back to our clients their precious time so they can do the things they love instead of spending it answering repetitive questions.
As our Remote Community Manager, you’ll play a significant role in our business development. This position will be responsible for interacting with our existing online community as well as creatively and strategically growing brand awareness both on and offline to drive potential new clients into the world of Touchstay.
To successfully build a community where our members receive value, feel connected and become raving fans, you’ll be required to use your exemplary communication skills to inspire conversation and share relevant Touchstay content. As our community manager, you’ll also use your leadership skills to develop, lead, and nurture our Champion program as well as participate in marketing events such as trade shows, where your solid interpersonal and product positioning skills will shine.
This position collaborates with our marketing team. The team will depend on you to provide insights you’ve gleaned from your community interactions to help them produce effective marketing and content strategies.
“I feel like I’m part of this teeny family – and there’s not a lot of vendors like that. There are few who I love, and you are at the top of my list because you really do create that community.”
Brittany Blackman – Owner of Breathe Easy Rentals
- Creatively and strategically find ways to interact and build relationships within communities of our target market.
- Generate engagement and moderate activity across multiple internet-based platforms to form and nurture communities that have been built around our brand.
- Lead & interact with our brand’s community Facebook group, where clients and potential clients can connect, brainstorm and receive training.
- Lead and nurture our community Champions program, where you’ll support and assist them in creating a solid network of brand Champions across multiple platforms on and offline.
- Promote all relevant content that adds value to the community to spark ideas and create engagement.
- Participate and encourage clients to get involved with our social responsibility initiatives and maximize the potential of their guidebooks
- Attend trade shows and assist with the setup and tear down of the booth space.
- Effectively position and sell our product to trade show attendees.
- Follow up with all leads gathered after marketing events.
- Track, analyze, and report the value of each marketing event to management.
- Assist community Champions with leading the Touchstay Champions group in their area.
- Attend and collaborate in team meetings as required.
- Analyze community activity and critical engagement metrics
- Previous community management experience is required
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Sales experience is preferred
- Digitally savvy and solution-oriented
- Empathetic listener and phenomenal interpersonal skills
- Access to a reliable high-speed internet
- Exceptional writing, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Ability to engage with our community member’s in our brand’s tone and voice
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal direction to achieve goals
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $50,000 - $75,000 based on experience and achievement
This is a contract / freelance position.