HostGPO is the first buying group - aka group purchasing organization (“GPO”) - for the vacation rental industry. Our mission is to help hosts operate better short-term rentals and, in doing so, help shape the future of a rapidly growing industry that we are passionate about - vacation rental travel!
Over the past few years, thousands of short-term rental operators who collectively manage hundreds of thousands of homes across the United States and Canada have joined our community - from AirBNBs owners to boutique hotel managers. Regardless of size, our members get access to our industry-best discounts on everything they need to furnish and stock their units - from furniture and mattresses to linens and amenities.
HostGPO partners with a curated group of brands like West Elm, Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, Brooklinen, Public Goods, and more to make sure that operators have direct, affordable access to the products and services that will elevate their homes. Through leveraging our collective buying power and our HostGPO Member Portal, hosts have the ability to save money, streamline their procurement processes, and provide better guest experiences.
We are growing quickly and are having a huge impact on the vacation rental industry as a whole - come join our team!
We are a fully remote team and are hiring for a U.S.-based remote (work-from-home) position.
Our Remote Client Membership Support Specialist will have two main responsibilities:
(1) Integrate with our Orders team to assist with order processing, from order submission to invoice preparation and order placement. This portion is quite autonomous.
(2) Assist the Member Support team, providing HostGPO Members with support if order issues arise. This portion involves liaising between our Members and vendor partners to provide additional layers of specified support.
You’ll become an expert on HostGPO's Member facing platform and internal order processes. You will help strategize and create new systems or hone in on existing, field order-specific support through chat, phone, and email formats.
To thrive in this role, you should be a tenacious go-getter, extremely detail-oriented, hard-working, and comfortable wearing multiple hats.
As a quickly growing startup, there is a unique opportunity to also get in on the ground level and assist with managing reporting and order volumes across various internal teams and special projects.
- Become an expert on HostGPO's Member facing platform, each vendor partnership's unique terms, product offerings, and order processes.
- Process orders on behalf of HostGPO Members for certain partnerships.
- Assist in creating and developing the best practices for fielding and processing Member orders.
- Develop positive relationships with our Members, as we are a tight-knit group mostly comprised of repeat orders from Members.
- Manage inbound support chats, calls, and orders.
- Assist in creating and developing the best processes for handling Member support issues.
- Use framing and positive language to address any Member issues if they arise, as well as educate Members to empower them on future orders.
- Assist in running reporting and work on models tracking member expenses and spending.
What you’re bringing to the table?
- 3+ years of experience in an account management, customer success, or similar role.
- Familiarity with using various software stacks, including Slack, Notion, Zapier, etc.
- Availability to work weekends. This position will work Friday - Tuesday; Days off Wednesday and Thursday.
- Vacation rental industry experience (or real estate / interior design experience) is preferred.
- Familiarity with supply/shipping logistics.
- Based in PST (Pacific Standard Time) (but not required; working hours will be PST)
- Working knowledge of Zendesk or HubSpot (or similar CRM).
- Extremely comfortable with technology.
- A desire to win and be part of a dynamic team that’s making a big impact in a quickly growing industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or above is desired.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Annual Salary, $48,000 base salary + ability to earn performance bonus incentives, estimated total up to $72,000 (based on experience and qualifications).
Bonus Details: Bonuses are paid on a quarterly basis.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Remote work allowed in the US.
HostGPO fully pays for health insurance. The employee pays for all other benefits. HostGPO provides employees with flexible paid time off that may be used for vacation, sick time, or other personal matters. We also offer stock options/equity in our quickly growing startup and, of course, a free HostGPO membership!