Aloha! Allow us to introduce ourselves.
Pure Kauai is the first luxury villa company founded on the North Shore of Kauai - one of the world's most beautiful and unspoiled islands. Our mission is to create unique and soulful experiences that will forever live in the memories and hearts of each guest who stays with us.
Since 2001, we’ve been making good on our mission by ensuring our authenticity and values are evident in every aspect of our business, whether it’s in honoring our environment, practicing sustainability, or honoring the unique gifts and talents of the individuals on our team.
The result has been guests who truly appreciate our commitment to creating a luxurious experience that feels like home - whether they’re spending time at one of our beachfront villas or enjoying an outdoor adventure. Our team, as a whole, is excited about the work we do every day, and we’re seeking someone to join us who will embody that same drive and passion for hospitality.
Mahalo for considering us at Pure Kauai!
Are you searching for a new remote working opportunity in accounting?
We’re looking for a conscientious remote accounting clerk to join our team here in Kauai or anywhere nationwide that can work Pacific Time hours. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your accounting expertise to help us ensure the back end of our
business is running smoothly while we focus on providing luxury villa rentals to guests on the North Shore of Kauai.
If you have experience in accounts payable, the ability to enhance efficiencies, and a positive attitude, we want you!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing all account payables and receivables, invoicing, processing payments, and any special projects or duties as assigned. If you’re friendly and professional, have a strong sense of attention to detail, and work with a high degree of accuracy, we’d love for you to reach out.
- Daily accounts payable and banking as required.
- Daily accounts receivable/invoicing.
- Ad hoc customizable invoicing.
- Direct contact to resolve customer, vendor, and staff questions, including taking calls.
- A/R outreach to collect payment from overdue accounts.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of daily transactions.
- Successfully identify appropriate security deposit refunds when trips are completed.
- 3+ years performing A/R, A/P and other accounting functions.
- 2+ years using QuickBooks Online – most recent experience on resume.
- Experience using Bill.com for A/P.
- Ability to interact with various levels of management, staff, vendors, and clients internally and externally.
- Ability to prioritize tasks with strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $40,000 - $60,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Telecommuting option