“TWO POWERFUL SOLUTIONS. UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES; ROX360 & VayK Gear”
As a team, we're very excited about our leading program - VayK Gear, which allows guests to select specific items (gear) that will enhance their vacation experience. Then we deliver on those items, freeing hosts from having to invest and manage those items but still meeting their guests' needs.
We focus on the little things that will set property manager’s apart - so they don’t have to.
This is the perfect position for someone who is outgoing, likes to travel, and is passionate about account relations.
Our team is searching for a reliable and outgoing Remote Account Manager. It will be perfect for you if you like the flexibility of working from home and the opportunity to travel and meet new people. As our company expands, we need someone with exemplary communication skills and charisma to manage our business relationships.
Your responsibilities will include building excellent rapport with existing accounts and forging new relationships as our partnerships grow. In this role, you will need to become an expert on our internal systems and program processes to communicate with your accounts and work closely with other departments. You will also work alongside our Account Services Manager who will assist with administrative tasks and help keep things running smoothly.
To succeed, you must be goal and detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced work environment with various partners. To develop personalized and loyal relationships with your accounts, it will be vital that you have the ability to visit each account quarterly.
If you have the hustle and the heart to meet the challenge, we’d love for you to apply today or forward it to someone you think would be a good fit.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Maintain outstanding relationships with customers
- Be available to handle all needs and questions of your account
- Facilitate integration of customer reservation software with our internal systems
- Maintain customer settings on our internal system.
- Invoice/Accounts Receivable Management
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to travel as needed
- Experience in the Vacation Rental Industry is highly preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $48,000 - $50,000 annually based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Multiple bonuses available based on client retention
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spendings or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Commuting/travel assistance