AutoHost is looking for ambitious people just like you to help build the future of our industry. Our mission is to become the primary booking verification provider for vacation rentals, and with that comes responsibility - but also a fantastic opportunity.
When you join the Autohost team, you’ll become a part of revolutionizing the sharing economy with our advanced identity verification and fraud prevention solutions. Utilizing machine learning and behavioral analysis, we protect against chargebacks and fraud for various online businesses, including hotels, Airbnb rentals, marketplaces, and rental companies.
We pride ourselves on providing reduced losses, increased revenue, improved user privacy, and live by our core values:
- Be Productive
- Be Fearless
- Be Great
- Be a Leader
- Be Customer Focused
- Be Honest
Our origins began in 2016 when AutoHost was born out of necessity. After building a successful vacation rental property management company and struggling with fraudulent bookings, out-of-control parties, and astronomical cleaning bills, we needed a solution. We couldn’t find one, so we created one. It’s that kind of resourcefulness and thought leadership that has led to our success.
If our story and values resonate with you, we’d love the opportunity to learn more about you. Apply today to join us at AutoHost.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Remote Account Executive to join Autohost's dynamic team of professionals. Working remotely from anywhere in North America, you will need to manage your workload efficiently and demonstrate sound judgment on complex matters while effectively pitching Autohost's products and services to potential clients.
The Account Executive must also research business objectives, align product roadmaps with customer feedback, and develop marketing materials. This role includes flexible working hours and a growth allowance for professional development opportunities such as conferences, courses, certifications, and coaching - plus an annual book allowance. (You have to love that!)
We offer a unique opportunity to join a global team of world-class professionals. The chosen candidate will have the chance to make valuable contributions through strategy and innovation in leading enterprises.
If you are a go-getter with exceptional storytelling skills who would be comfortable pitching Autohost anywhere, we'd love to hear from you.
- Educate clients on the value of Autohost as a security solution
- Communicate with new and existing clients daily, delivering high-level customer service
- Develop a dedicated demo for each client, conducting extensive research on their company
- Identify and reach out to potential clients while retaining and growing revenue from existing clients
- Work with the Head of Sales and sales team to smash monthly targets
- Work with our marketing team to create content that targets the ideal customer persona
- 2+ years of B2B sales and customer success experience in a high-growth SaaS environment (bonus if it’s in the short-term rental space or hospitality industry)
- Experience working with a CRM (SalesForce, HubSpot, InfusionSoft, or equivalent)
- Proven ability to understand client needs, create and deliver customized, client-focused pitches and solutions
- Dedicated to hospitality and real estate, fraud prevention, security, and short-term rentals
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary Range: $80,000 - $200,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance Dental insurance
- Vision insurance