At Janiis, our goal is to take everything a property management company does, from channel management to accounting, and uncomplicate it. We do this because we know it’s easier for Property Managers to grow their inventory, increase their margins, and have more profitable properties - all by using a system so simple our clients can learn it in just one afternoon.
What’s the biggest difference between Janiis and other tech?
We take the time to learn why something is being done. Then we ask: “Is there an easier way to do that?”. Before we write a single line of code, we make sure our design makes doing the task easier and faster.
This innovative spirit and drive for simplification also extend to our work culture. At Janiis, we've fostered a tight-knit community affectionately called the JanFam, where every team member is valued and empowered. We believe in nurturing each employee's individual zone of genius, encouraging them to be their best and excel in an environment that's as ambitious as it is fun.
With Janiis, managers become more confident, owners more content, and businesses more profitable. Join us as we push boundaries, redefine industry standards, and, most importantly, have fun doing it!
We're more than just a tech company - we're Janiis.
As a Remote Account Executive at Janiis, you’ll be at the heart of our success. Your role will be an engaging mix of revenue generation, strategic thinking, and a passion for tech-driven innovation.
We're searching for an individual who is highly motivated, innovative, and disruptive. Someone who thrives on efficiency, excels at their work, and is a relentless competitor.
Sound like you?
If the possibility of working on a team where the sky's the limit and the prospect of uncapped earnings energizes you, this position could be your dream role.
In this position, your day will most likely begin with reviewing your accounts, identifying new prospects, and strategizing your approach. You’ll then leverage our consultative approach to engage with each client, fostering a deep understanding of their unique challenges and brainstorming innovative solutions tailored to their needs.
In this role, expect to lead interactive presentations and demonstrations of our intuitive platform that aren't just about showcasing our product but about demonstrating how our solution can transform their business.
Do we have your attention?
Apply today to join us in shaping the future of property management and embark on a journey to success guided by a fun, dynamic, and empowering culture.
- Engage in prospecting activities, including qualifying inbound leads, cold calling, networking, and utilizing various communication channels to identify and reach potential prospects for Janiis.
- Identify, research, and strategize outreach for qualified accounts while supporting existing accounts during transitions and handling customer renewals and add-on properties.
- Maintain active engagement with leads through informed, creative follow-ups and nurture dormant accounts to reactivate interest and potential business.
- Quickly and efficiently learn the Janiis products to deliver compelling sales pitches and address customer questions and concerns.
- Improve overall sales performance, develop and refine Janiis sales motions and internal processes.
- Keep up-to-date with company products and industry trends to respond to market dynamics effectively.
- Collaborate closely with our marketing team to fine-tune messaging, identify target market segments, and enhance overall marketing effectiveness.
- Able to quickly engage potential customers via email, phone, web calls, and social channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to speak publicly and conduct demonstrations
- Metrics-driven experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to complete objectives promptly
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with CRM software and an aptitude for learning new systems
- Previous experience with SaaS Sales is preferred
- Previous experience with the Vacation Rental industry is preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $30,000 - $105,000 depending on experience.
Bonus: We are offering an advantageous commission structure with uncapped potential. (Base + commission) - your level of financial success will be entirely up to you.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance