Embrace a career assisting clients in streamlining operations and improving their bottom line.
A note from our CEO:
“A genuine passion for this spectrum of the hospitality industry is what drives the culture here at VRM Advocate. We understand the complexities of running a vacation rental management company because we've sat in the seat of the operator and can attest to leaving it all out on the field with blood, sweat, and tears to our guests, homeowners, and team. Now our mission is to jump in right alongside to provide solutions to their biggest challenges.”
The VRM Advocate team is built with industry experts who have spent a day in the life of the vacation rental manager and short-term rental operator for more than 15 years. Clients glean from their experience in strategic planning to realign their team's focus and areas of accountability or come alongside and join a team to assist in day-to-day operations and special projects that improve operations and increase the bottom line. Our complete list of services covers a large spectrum from all things marketing to building profitable action plans for every department to execute and streamline their workflow.
Our Relationship Coordinator will work closely with our team of consultants to facilitate the needs and requests of our clients. This position is ever-changing and requires a degree of curiosity and enthusiasm for learning new technologies, trends, and platforms. To be successful, you must be passionate about people, operate with a high degree of professionalism, and be proficient in all administrative & technical duties requested by our clients. Your day will consist of client meetings, project work, ongoing training, data entry, and continued communication. Strong attention to detail, open communication, eagerness to learn, and a friendly demeanor are the keys to success.
- You will be required to report to your manager on a regular basis (although once trained, you need to have the skill to work independently with minimal supervision)
- Accurately complete all assigned work within the timeframe given.
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment as a front line contact to our clients
- Actively engage with clients by listening and focusing on their distinctive set of requests and work to anticipate their needs
- Maintain knowledge regarding all our client's ongoing projects, and identify other areas of opportunity
- Represent VRM Advocate in a professional and friendly manner at all times
- Maintain accuracy when working with numbers and rates
- Ensure client requests are replied to accurately in a timely manner
- Make changes to websites and other online platforms
- Attend ongoing training sessions on various platforms and skill areas to keep up with trends and relevant common practices
- Previous experience in the vacation rental management industry and hospitality is a must
- Advanced computer skills with a high level of comfort using and learning software applications is a must
- Excellent telephone etiquette and high level of professionalism
- Good keyboard skills
- Ability to think outside the box when recommending solutions
- Ability to multitask, stay focused, and work independently with minimal direction
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal skills. Creative writing skills are a plus.
- Able to keep calm and work efficiently
- Willingness to work varying hours to reflect business needs
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00
Bonus Details: Performance-based incentive plan ranging from $4,000- $15,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days