We are Vacation Homes Collection (VHC), and we are a part of the CVC GROUP, the largest tourism organization in Latin America and the fifth-largest globally. We are in the relentless pursuit of becoming the premier short-term rental company in the world. As a company, we prioritize having a culture of unity, diversity, and inclusion by creating a welcoming environment where every employee has the opportunity to grow. At the forefront of technology and innovation, VHC will be the new gold standard in travel - allowing our guests to experience the world one carefully curated experience at a time.
Here’s what one of our employees had to say about his experience working at VHC:
"Working for Vacation Homes Collection has provided me with an opportunity to grow professionally in the travel and hospitality industry. It is exciting to be part of a growing and innovative company." ~ Armand G.
Our Regional Sales Manager acts as a consultant, providing detailed insight into the market, the industry, and our services while paying close attention to the homeowners’ needs. You will train and oversee a team of Sales Managers to identify prospects that are a good fit for our network; you’ll empower your team to lead prospective owners through the initial sign-up process and prepare them for their VHC partnership. You will manage and oversee your team’s day-to-day activities and metrics through consistent training, development, and coaching.
- Assist your team in navigating a high volume of market generated, pre-qualified leads in a fast-paced environment
- Coach your team to provide a consultative, end-to-end experience for homeowners from warm, inbound inquiries
- Hit or exceed daily/weekly/monthly team goals
- Guide team members through the Bachelor's Onboarding process
- Handle team members overcome objections from homeowners and have a clear understanding of our company values, product offerings, and services
- Manage sales activities within our CRM (Zoho)
- Participate in regular training and skill sessions
- Collaborate closely with other peers to optimize sales strategies
The right candidate is eager to jump into an energetic, consultative sales environment, motivated by hitting goals and a desire to lead dynamic sales teams toward consistent delivery. You thrive on listening and educating, creating trusted relationships, and having a passion and interest in the vacation rental industry, understanding products’ value. Bachelor’s
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- Organized and detail-oriented
- A goal-oriented, competitive mentality
- Strong work ethic
- Proven leadership skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
We’ve put together an exciting benefit and compensation package because we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
"Vacation Homes Collection believes that hospitality begins with how we treat our employees. Our goal is to create a workplace that makes each of our team members feel valued, seen, and celebrated. We welcome the opportunity to get to know you!"
~ Amy Woodson, Director of People Strategy & Operations
For this role, compensation will be a base salary plus commission (no cap).
This role is eligible to earn a monthly commission based on individual performance.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance and Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday - depending on seasonality and work-load
- Nights and Weekends availability
- Competitive Salary
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Administrative, operations, cust. service, marketing, etc.: 3 years (Required)
- Hybrid: Houston HQ/Remote