We are Vacation Homes Collection (VHC), and we are a part of the CVC GROUP, the largest tourism organization in Latin America and the fifth-largest globally. We are in the relentless pursuit of becoming the premier short-term rental company in the world. As a company, we prioritize having a culture of unity, diversity, and inclusion by creating a welcoming environment where every employee has the opportunity to grow. At the forefront of technology and innovation, VHC will be the new gold standard in travel - allowing our guests to experience the world one carefully curated experience at a time.
Here’s what one of our employees had to say about his experience working at VHC:
"Working for Vacation Homes Collection has provided me with an opportunity to grow professionally in the travel and hospitality industry. It is exciting to be part of a growing and innovative company." ~ Armand G.
Are you an experienced leader and hospitality professional looking to take your talents to an exciting new environment? Join our team at VHC and embark on an exciting, unique opportunity! We are looking for a Regional Homeowner Support Manager to oversee our team of Homeowner Support Managers for our overnight vacation rentals. If you like the idea of helping to build and maintain a best-in-class vacation rental market and you have the qualifications and background we're looking for, we want to talk to you! You will be part of our best-in-industry team of professionals committed to the company, guest, and employee excellence. You will join a like-minded group of professionals who nurture a culture of inclusion, unity, and teamwork.
As a Lead Homeowner Support Manager, you will manage 5-10 employees and be in charge of the hiring for the department. In addition, you will have reporting on your team, and be held accountable that they’re on task.
You’ll be empowered to organize and innovate our processes as our company grows. While you will receive guidance from the Leadership Team, you will also be encouraged to try new strategies to meet or exceed team goals and create a great team environment.
- Oversee a team of homeowner support employees
- Monitor your team’s KPIs and NPS scores
- Work closely with leadership and report daily on your market’s statuses
- Guide a team and help with growth, including new hiring and reviews of the staff
- Handle any escalated owner complaints or issues
- Communicate with homeowners when need be on details pertaining to their properties
- Identify and suggest new ideas and process improvements
- 5+ years of experience in hospitality
- Eagerness to learn and continue personal development in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically and work efficiently without sacrificing thoroughness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to be articulate and direct, both in a group setting and in one-on-one
- Ability to analyze and leverage data to drive performance
- A forward-thinking, creative mindset geared towards developing new ideas to enhance your team’s capabilities
- Ability to embrace change in a fluid, high-growth environment
- A source of positive energy every day, you take the time to consider how best to support and guide your team
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
We’ve put together an exciting benefit and compensation package because we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
"Vacation Homes Collection believes that hospitality begins with how we treat our employees. Our goal is to create a workplace that makes each of our team members feel valued, seen, and celebrated. We welcome the opportunity to get to know you!"
~ Amy Woodson, Director of People Strategy & Operations
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance and Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Nights, Weekends and Holidays availability
- Competitive Salary
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Field operations, administrative, operations, cust. service, marketing, etc.: 5 years (Required)
- Hybrid: Houston HQ/Remote