Better Talent by Laveer and Co. is a talent acquisition firm focused on the growing and thriving Vacation Rental Industry. Our mission is to help our clients build and retain the best teams.
We combine technology and behavioral science to carefully select applicants for our clients.
Our unique process makes our clients’ final selection easier, simpler, and less time-consuming — all for a fraction of the cost of traditional recruiting services.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone with strong copywriting skills who would enjoy sourcing and cultivating ideal applicants for all open positions while effectively communicating with clients throughout the process. This position includes job ad development, sourcing, and projects. Our ideal candidate is passionate about what they’re doing, eager to grow and develop within the company, and ready to hit the ground running.
The Executive team is based in Orlando, FL but works from home. The ideal candidate would also live in Central Florida and would be available to meet in person as needed but would work from their home otherwise.
Detail work is a significant focus of the job, and those details need to be handled quickly, correctly, and efficiently. Same-day response time with clients and applicants is crucial
- Job Ad Development:
- Develop a new job ad template model for all jobs
- Work with the client on optimizing their job ad
- Ensure the job ad meets and exceeds the client’s expectations
- The job ads need to be written in a way that is attractive to the applicants
- Extreme attention to detail is required
- Superb writing skills and verbal communication skills are required
- Sourcing Specialist:
(Once a job ad is complete, the position goes live online and the Marketing team works diligently to gain as much exposure as possible in order to build applicant flow. During this process, you will become the ‘sourcing specialist’ and collaborate with the Marketing team on sourcing and other marketing projects as needed)
- Build marking target lists using specific keywords and location(s) relevant to the position
- Maintain a track record of target lists
- Track applicants flow using analytics
- Recruiting Coordinator & other projects and support will be needed, but not limited to
- Manage job ad sponsorships (including job and sponsorship listing, submitting requests and renewals, tracking end-dates.
- Setting up new jobs in the ATS
- Screening applicants
- Email campaigning
- Other marketing efforts
- Flexibility in your schedule to accommodate clients and provide communication coverage for clients and applicants in different time zones including evenings, weekends, and sometimes on holidays
- Must be willing to work full-time hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have you own computer or laptop and high-speed internet connection
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong skills around the use of technology in business
- Social media marketing experience preferred
- MailChimp experience preferred
- Awesome attitude and upbeat personality required
Compensation & Benefits
- Full-time hours to start (we will need you to be available for EST/daytime training and working closely together with the Exec team)
- $40,000 to $45,000
- Ability to work from home, the beach, the top of a mountain...anywhere as long as you have a strong internet connection and a quiet space to work
- Occasional in-person meetings, lunch, or happy-hour outings
- Work/life balance
- This is a 1099 (contractor status)