Welcome to Marbella Lane. We’re an inclusive and welcoming company located in Brisbane, California, and we’re in the business of providing beautiful places and spaces that serve as a haven for families and friends. We are proud to have obtained Airbnb Super Host status and are continually adding new properties to our portfolio.
Here at Marbella Lane, we believe in supporting the learning and growth of each team member. Our commitment to you, should you be chosen to join our team, is to help guide you as you get up to speed on the technologies in our stack and provide space for you to learn any new technologies as they come along during our development process.
This position could be your dream job if:
- You possess front-end development experience
- You excel in a remote position working collaboratively with a virtual team
- You’re excited about joining a supportive company offering exceptional vacation rental properties.
Currently, we’re seeking a full-time JS Front-End Developer who excels working in a remote environment alongside a virtual team using the platforms GitHub, Slack and Monday.com
To be successful as our Front-End Developer, it will be crucial for you to be a strong work ethic and work well independently as well as collaboratively. This position will require you to constantly upgrade your skills with a desire to step out and stretch your capabilities. You will also need to consistently meet deadlines, stay accountable and accurately report your progress.
- Build out the framework for website themes.
- Build components and API integrations for rapidly growing websites, micro-sites, and services.
- Work collaboratively with other team members.
- Ensure that all sites and components work well with best SEO practices.
- Manage multiple projects at a time and meet deadlines.
- Constant interaction with other team members, technical and non-technical, to discuss UI ideas and functionality.
- 2+ years experience in React JS framework, Jamstack, headless CMS, HTML5, CSS, JSON
- Front-end development experience is a must.
- Documentation skills for application updates, guidelines, and best practices
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus.
- Mobile optimization and API integration experience are desired.
- Able to create a responsive design to fit any device
- Creative and analytical
- Experience in website theme development
- Known for being equally creative and analytical in how to approach design
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $40.00 - $45.00 / hour