30A VACATION IS OUR PASSION
Benchmark Management is a leading property management and vacation rental company specializing in luxury properties along the iconic 30A in Florida - a stretch of rural highway connecting breathtaking beaches and unique beach towns.
Our three pillars of success are our team, owners, and guests. Our team is composed of experienced professionals dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service. We treat our owners' properties as if they were our own by keeping them well-maintained and meeting the highest standards so that they are always ready to provide a superior guest experience. In turn, our guests appreciate the luxurious accommodations and attention to detail our world-class customer service offers.
Our team on 30A is constantly growing as we strive to provide the best vacation rental stays on 30A to our guests.
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity in beautiful 30A?
Benchmark Management is seeking an energetic Property Services Agent (PSA) to join our team! As part of the Property Services Department, your primary role will be to ensure the highest levels of hospitality and property care.
As a vacation rental company, we will provide you with a unique experience because we have divided our workload among the Owner Services & Property
Services Departments, providing our staff with a wide range of collaboration opportunities.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking someone who is talented, motivated, and possesses a keen attention to detail.
In turn, we offer a warm, welcoming community atmosphere with competitive benefits, making it the perfect place to start or advance your career!
- Complete quality and timely property inspections to ensure properties are in condition for guest/owner arrivals.
- Coordinate cleaning schedules and work orders with vendors and housekeeping/maintenance departments.
- Facilitate the upkeep of assigned portfolio.
- Review and confirm completion of all assigned tasks and work orders with our Owner Services Agent to verify the accuracy.
- Coordinate new property on-boarding and property off-boarding tasks.
- Complete annual unit inventories and complete assigned tasks from the Owner Services team and other departments.
- Vacation rental or relevant experience preferred.
- Must be available to work weekends/holidays.
- Software experience preferred: Breezeway, Microsoft Office, Escapia, and Trello.
- Strong communication, time management, scheduling, and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annually: $36,000 - $40,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs