Delivering exceptional vacation experiences and fostering lasting memories for our guests and homeowners is the heart of everything we do at Roelens Vacations. Together, we’re committed to creating happiness and positive, lasting memories for everyone we serve. Founded in 2010, we have grown to a team of 25 strong and manage over 300 short-term rental properties. This success has been achieved by nurturing a supportive and welcoming work environment where our team members can thrive and grow professionally.
Our Core Values:
We believe that the key to our success lies in our dedicated team. We invest in hiring go-getters who possess high reliability in their DNA and prioritize the well-being of others. Our core values are deeply embedded in our business culture, and we are committed to hiring a team that values personal growth within the company.
Join Our Team:
We believe that a healthy work-life balance is so important, and we offer an attractive benefits package that includes paid time off, sick days, and vacation days, as well as health insurance and retirement accounts to assist in making that a reality.
If you’d love to become part of a vibrant team in sun-kissed Cape Coral, where we’re dedicated to spreading happiness for our guests and homeowners alike, take the first step and apply today.
Currently, our team is looking for a Property Manager (PM) who is equal parts Project Manager and Customer Service superstar with an easygoing personality, a gift for tracking details, and a passion for striving to deliver happiness at every turn.
The overarching goal of this position is to work collaboratively across departments and interact with guests and homeowners to help ensure each property's upkeep, maintenance and safety are held to the highest standards, resulting in financial success and happy customers.
As our PM, your day-to-day will consist of overseeing our vacation rental properties which will include scheduling maintenance and repairs, ensuring any concerns that pop up from guests are taken care of professionally and efficiently, as well as making sure that from booking to check-out, our guests are having a smooth and positive experience.
We’d be delighted to review your application if you excel in a collaborative work environment where time seems to fly by while managing diverse tasks and assisting individuals visiting Cape Coral from all corners of the country.
- Manage day-to-day operations of our vacation rental properties, ensuring they are maintained to a high standard and guest needs are met.
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs, both scheduled and emergency.
- Oversee guest check-in and check-out procedures, ensuring a smooth and positive experience for all guests.
- Handle guest inquiries and complaints promptly and professionally, resolving issues to guest satisfaction.
- Collaborate with various departments, such as housekeeping, maintenance, and sales, to ensure a wonderful stay for our guests.
- Address and resolve guests' complaints, concerns, and issues promptly and effectively. Work closely with other team members and supervisors to find suitable solutions, maintain guest satisfaction, and handle difficult situations professionally.
- 2+ years of experience in a hospitality role is required, preferably in an operational role.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with guests and owners.
- Proficient in using reservation systems and software; knowledge of Streamline is a plus.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Extensive knowledge of Cape Coral's local attractions, transportation, and amenities is desired.
- You must live in or around the Cape Coral area.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $20.00 - $25.00 based on experience and achievement
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules