Patriot Family Homes is a place where people come first, and we take pride in our work. Founded in 2018 by US Army Veteran Joe Riley, Patriot Family Homes was created to assist in helping meet the need for affordable, reliable housing in the South, particularly near military bases.
Since then, we have grown from a handful of homes to 400 properties in 25+ markets with 75 employees, offering services to clients in:
- Property Management
- Lease to Us Programs
- Management Support
- Temporary Housing Relocation
Additionally, we are nearing the end of a capital raise that will allow us to buy an additional 1,000 homes within the next two years. This will necessitate hiring another 100 employees over that time frame, making us the largest owner-operated chain of short-term rentals in the nation, with plans to expand further to 25,000 homes globally over the next decade. The career growth opportunities are massive.
But, most importantly, as veterans, we understand the importance of “home,” and our team works each and every day to provide that feeling through exemplary service. When you become a team member at Patriot Family Homes, you will become a part of our work family, where we strive to ensure you always feel supported and valued for the sacrifices you make as we continue to grow in excellence.
We’re looking for an experienced and personable Property Manager for our newly renovated 8-room bed and breakfast to be launched as the Legacy Inn, given its 150-year history located in an ideal location 2 blocks from downtown Luray and themed around the most famous American couples.
This full-time frontline position is responsible for managing operations, sales, and guest relations. You’ll also oversee the front desk, housekeeping, and maintenance duties. To be successful, you must possess excellent organizational skills, live near the Shenandoah Valley, and be available to begin in April 2023.
As well as being able to work collaboratively with a diverse group of people, we are looking for someone willing to go above and beyond the call of duty. To make sure the Inn is always in tip-top shape, you must be comfortable stepping in and helping out with other housekeeping tasks with a smile on your face and a pep in your step.
This is a team environment with a culture of positivity and a strong customer experience focus. If you would thrive in that environment, our team would love to hear from you.
- Front desk customer service tasks such as answering reservation-related phone calls and emails, managing guest check-in and check-outs, and acting as a concierge.
- Dealing with urgent guest maintenance requests (stopped toilets, electricity, heating/AC controls, lost keys, etc.).
- Respond to guest needs and emergencies that take place after operational hours.
- Ability to innovate and identify improvement areas for the guest experience, increase satisfaction ratings and operating efficiencies, as well as develop and implement outreach and sales efforts for reservations and events.
- Monitor property conditions, cleanliness, and quality of products and services throughout the hotel on an ongoing basis.
- Set up our self-serve continental breakfast and clean up afterward.
- Hospitality experience is a must.
- Must be a self-starter and able to recognize the potential for problems to arise in advance.
- Ability to supervise maintenance techs, cleaning personnel, inventory, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex messages effectively and empathetically.
- Must be resourceful and willing to pitch in wherever needed.
- Able to confidently solve complex problems while maintaining customer satisfaction, controlling costs, and monitoring profit & loss.
- Adept at learning new platforms and software; experience with STR (short-term rental) platforms a plus.
- Must have a valid US Driver's License and a reliable vehicle.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Up to $45,000 based on achievement and experience
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Military and Military Spouses are encouraged to apply!