As one of the country's fastest growing Residential Real Estate Brokerages, KRCH Realty is disrupting the industry. At present, KRCH operates in four states and has laid the groundwork to expand to all fifty states by 2023.
KRCH Realty is a full-service real estate company with offices in Toledo, Reno, St. Louis, and Birmingham, on track to expand to all fifty states by the end of 2023.
How are we doing it?
We pride ourselves on having outstanding leadership with an entire support team to help our brokers and employees succeed. We maintain a high standard of excellence in everything we do while holding ourselves accountable to creating a culture that is humble with an eagerness to grow and learn. When you work at KRCH, you'll discover that our employees and brokers are our top priority, and we work hard to provide them with the tools they need to be successful.
We're also actively involved in our communities, donating funds to organizations like The Boys and Girls Club. This involvement helps to build a strong sense of team spirit and camaraderie. In addition, we offer a number of benefits, including competitive commission rates, marketing, and lead generation support, as well as training and development opportunities.
We’re seeking an experienced and talented Property Manager to join our team of dedicated employees in Cleveland. The successful candidate will oversee daily expenses, budgeting, maintenance, and keeping our properties in excellent condition.
You should also possess a clear understanding of marketing and accounting principles and strong organizational, communication, and time management skills.
A typical day can involve everything from efficiently budgeting and reviewing expenses to organizing maintenance schedules and negotiating new contracts. You need to be prepared for any situation that may arise, from the mundane to the unexpected.
Your mornings will often begin with reviewing financial reports, analyzing data, and preparing for upcoming meetings. Throughout the day, you'll need to review leasing agreements, verify tenant payment records, and visit properties to be our eyes on the ground.
We would like to hear from you if you have what it takes to excel as our Property Manager.
- Coordinating maintenance work.
- Preparing performance reports.
- Working with leasing agents to create leasing contracts for new tenants.
- Ensuring units are ready for tenants.
- Resident on-boarding, completing resident move-in and outs.
- Efficiently fulfilling repair requests.
- 4+ years experience as a Property Manager or similar position.
- Broker's License is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of property regulations, local rental laws, and guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, execute, and implement company SOP’s and policies.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Propertyware, Yardi, or other industry software applications.
- Real Estate Salespersons license is required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 based on experience and achievement. Additional compensation will be offered to the right applicant with a Broker's License.
Bonus: Bonus will be based on individual and company performance.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules