Enjoy every day at Beach Properties of Hilton Head, working with a great team invested in seeing you thrive.
Beach Properties of Hilton Head has been a leader in the rental industry since 1995. Located on beautiful Hilton Head Island in South Carolina, Beach Properties offers an array of rental options for visitors and locals alike. From luxurious beachfront homes to stunning villas nestled among the trees, we aim to ensure that all guests have access to the perfect vacation home.
We're confident you'll enjoy working with Beach Properties of Hilton Head because our employees enjoy flexible scheduling, competitive pay, and the opportunity to work in one of the most beautiful settings in the country. Our company culture is friendly and family-oriented, making it an ideal environment for those looking for supplemental income or a full-time career path.
If you’re excited about a career with Beach Properties of Hilton Head, we’d love for you to apply today.
Being a Property Manager isn’t a job that’ll fit just any set of skills and personality. The kind of Property Manager we’re looking for enjoys a day filled with interacting with guests, vendors, and homeowners.
In addition to ensuring each property in their care is always guest-ready, they ensure that the homeowner's investment is maintained in the best way possible with administrative work and practical tasks. They’re ALSO the kind of person who takes great pride in their work, with impeccable standards and loves that each day is always a bit different than the day before.
If you’re great at overseeing projects, working with people, and love to be out and about during the day checking tasks off your to-do list, we’d love to hear from you.
- Communicate with guests, property owners, vendors, regime operations, and Beach Properties staff professionally and courteously.
- Coordinate services, including housekeeping, maintenance, bi-annual HVAC, annual preventive maintenance, property reviews, and comment card follow-up.
- Maintain Beach Properties company standards.
- Administrative tasks, including billing, scheduling, and forecasting
- Assist in recruiting efforts
- Obey all applicable federal laws, rules, and regulations relating to Anti-Money Laundering (AML), including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Able to work at a fast pace while maintaining high-quality work
- Must possess a customer-service-oriented mindset
- Able to lift 25 or more pounds with the ability to climb stairs
- Must possess reliable transportation
- Able to communicate or exchange ideas verbally or via email
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $55,000 to $65,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Regular business hours with the flexibility to work evenings and weekends as necessary.