Join our dynamic 30A property management team and deliver exceptional guest experiences.
At Southern Holiday Homes, we offer excellent vacation accommodations to guests looking to enjoy the sun, sand, and laid-back beach lifestyle that 30A, Florida, offers. Our love for all things Highway 30A, real estate, and travel, combined with our backgrounds in international real estate finance, sales, and hospitality, have been the perfect mix for bringing exceptional Vacation Rental Property Management services to the market.
We use a process-driven approach to provide our guests and clients with world-class service and results, complete with a full staff of professionals, including a maintenance and cleaning department, property management experts, reservations specialists, and guest experience agents.
A business is only as strong as its people, and Southern Holiday Homes are fortunate to have the best team members. Consider joining us if you're looking for a company where you can grow and progress. As an organization, we strive to have a great culture where all types of talents are welcome.
Thanks for considering the position of Property Manager with us. Taking on this role is incredibly important to our team, as you will be responsible for making sure that each property in your area is always guest-ready and worthy of a 5-star rating.
We’re confident that you will find this position highly rewarding if you’re detail-oriented and can offer exceptional customer service to guests or homeowners should an issue arise.
Taking every opportunity to "wow the guest" is our goal at Southern Holiday Homes. This role offers many opportunities to ensure our guests and homeowners feel right at home in a well-kept environment from the moment they arrive. Consistent results will be achieved through your ability to follow our detailed guidelines on property expectations.
If you thrive in a work environment where you’re out on the road, interacting with vendors, overseeing home maintenance projects, and serving guests from across the country with a friendly team, reach out today. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Manage vendor schedules and vendor relationships in a professional manner
- Maintain high cleaning and maintenance standards and create plans to keep the properties in excellent shape
- Handle issues with guests if they arise, regardless of the time they occur
- Retain property owners by maintaining properties according to the expectations provided to you.
- Managing your territory in accordance with budgeted requirements
- Manage expenses via the RAMP app and track your mileage via app
- Inspection of homes upon every departure to ensure there is no damage and again after housekeeping is completed to ensure the property is guest/owner ready at all times
- Experience in property management is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Basic home maintenance skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable and consistent
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Willing to be in uniform during work hours
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $45,000 - $50,000
Schedule: Flexible working hours and the ability to work regularly on weekends are required.