Passion. Precision. Personality - that's what you can expect when you become part of the team at Bluewater Vacation Homes.
We're the go-to source for quality vacation rentals in coastal San Diego, Mission Beach, Mission Bay, Pacific Beach, La Jolla, Del Mar, and beyond! Our upscale and luxury rentals range from pet-friendly beach houses to waterfront retreats and tropical poolside villas. Guests and Homeowner Partners flock to us for the cool Cali vibes, bustling dining scenes, and endless social outdoor activities in our culturally vibrant city.
Our team of local experts has been delivering high-quality stays and impeccable vacation rental management since 2009 - with a core focus on creating remarkable guest experiences. As a result of our happy team, happy owners, and happy guests, the work environment at Bluewater is conducive to team members growing both personally and professionally as they embrace the SoCal lifestyle.
Are you energetic, precise, and ready to make your mark in vacation rentals? We are looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious, and detail-oriented Property Manager to help lead our dynamic team of professionals.
In this role, you'll be at the center of our operations, ensuring that our guests and homeowners enjoy REMARKABLE EXPERIENCES at our top-quality coastal homes.
What will this role entail?
As Property Manager, your collaborative influence as a team leader will be vital in nurturing homeowner relations. You’ll act as the main point of contact for our homeowner partners, where your lively and positive outlook will be essential in building strong, trusting professional relationships, giving them the peace of mind that we care about each home in our portfolio as if it were our own.
Your day-to-day will include overseeing administrative tasks and team members, as well as overseeing, reviewing, and approving owner statement processing. You’ll also coordinate with 3rd party vendors, ensuring all aspects of property management meet our high standards. As the need arises, we’ll also rely on you to provide coverage for our Property Care Coordinator and other team members - demonstrating your adaptability and willingness to support the team.
Ready to join us?
If you're eager to be an influential part of a driven and friendly organization where your dedication and outgoing personality are welcomed and celebrated, don’t hesitate to start your application process today. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Oversee daily operations and conduct initial assessments to ensure properties are rent-ready and appealing.
- Work closely with third-party vendors and collaborate with maintenance teams for aesthetic and functional upkeep of properties.
- Manage regular property inspections and inventory checks; inspect homes prior to owner arrivals and coordinate meetings with owners as needed.
- Supervise and schedule the quality assurance and administrative team; maintain timely, professional communication with owners regarding rental activities, rates, home quality, and upgrades.
- Act as the key liaison between guests and owners, resolving complaints and overseeing compensation issues when necessary.
- Communicate inter-departmentally about inventory and quality; oversee and reconcile monthly owner statements.
- Facilitate the logistics of new property intakes and perform other related tasks as assigned.
- 5 or more years of property management experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of basic home maintenance
- Detail-oriented with excellent management and leadership skills
- Proficient at delivering results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using apps and property management software
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Rate: $28 - $35 per hour based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays, if necessary.