The Story Behind The Legacy
Nestled in the breathtaking Western Maryland mountains, Deep Creek Lake is no ordinary destination. It draws thousands of visitors from near and far each year, who come to experience its crystal clear waters, lush green forests, and some of the most stunning mountain views around.
Visionary Nancy Railey, a member of Deep Creek Lake’s pioneering family, founded Railey Vacations in the 1980s as a safe and secure way for homeowners to generate revenue from their vacation homes.
As the business has grown, so have the services it provides. Besides providing property management, marketing, and reservation services to homeowners, Railey Vacations also includes wedding planning and coordination services at beautiful Deep Creek Lake venues, as well as being Deep Creek's #1 Real Estate Brokerage for those seeking a permanent lake lifestyle.
Employees enjoy working here because of the deep sense of community. We invite you to join Railey Vacations and become part of a team of visionaries who are constantly evolving while bringing decades of experience and wisdom to the table.
The legacy continues….
The position of Property Manager with Railey Vacations is a very important one, as you will be in charge of ensuring that our rental properties meet or exceed our high standards. You will also communicate with the owners of the properties and manage the work order life cycle.
As a property manager, you must be meticulous in your inspections and examine all home systems to ensure that everything is functioning properly. We will also rely upon you to make sure that homes are secured after our guests check out and are staged and ready to receive guests prior to a new check-in.
The role requires a candidate with a customer-focused mindset and the ability to think proactively in order to identify potential issues before they become a problem. The successful candidate must also be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
In short, if you are an organized individual committed to superior customer service and the ability to think strategically, this is the perfect job for you!
Apply today to join Railey Vacations and become part of one of Maryland's most beautiful vacation spots.
- Provide homeowners with regular, effective communication by email or phone
- Manage workorder lifecycle from start to finish
- Complete routine home inspections, and secure homes following departures, and prepare homes for arrivals
- Check for the functionality of all appliances and electronic devices
- Promptly report any maintenance or general housekeeping issues to other
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Some computer experience required
- Use of company vehicle on a rotational basis (after 90 days)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $16 per hour
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Available to work weekends and holidays