“Oak Island’s Largest Property Management Company”
We founded our family-run and owned vacation rental company in 1991, shortly after our first visit to Oak Island. Having a deep love for the area, we strive to provide the best experiences possible by constantly improving and evolving our services. Our goal is to provide exceptional vacation accommodations where people can relax while supporting local businesses.
With a family-like atmosphere, our team is dedicated to delivering a complete set of property management solutions. Among the many services we offer are reservations, housekeeping, maintenance, and marketing. This full-service model has resulted in us receiving the People’s Choice Award for “Best Beach Rentals” eight times and recognition from the local Chamber of Commerce. Whether a guest or property owner, we treat each customer with respect, attention, and care.
As well as offering many benefits to employees, we believe everyone deserves recognition for their skills and abilities. And, what better place to work than in beautiful Oak Island? Being able to work for a company that supports you while living in a stunning natural setting is a great combination.
Our company is looking for a Property Manager with experience and skills to join the team. As the Property Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of our rental homes while providing outstanding customer service to our guests.
Your primary duties will include overseeing all aspects of the rental property, including working diligently to obtain new properties, maintaining owner
relationships, and working proficiently with anyone in the company in a respectful manner.
For the business to thrive, you must be able to generate new leads, explain our short-term rental management program clearly and concisely, build rapport with owners and tenants expertly, and understand the details of our long and short-term lease agreements to help existing tenants and owners with any questions they may have.
As well as possessing strong leadership qualities, this position requires being organized, energetic, and knowledgeable about property management.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity in property management, we invite you to apply today!
- Make yourself available to accept unscheduled potential clients at the front desk or to commute quickly to a property.
- Maintenance of homeowner relationships through frequent contact, most commonly by phone call and/or email.
- To return attempted contact with priority given to tenants and owners in a timely manner.
- Improve services to homeowners and tenants in addition to internal policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with the North Carolina Rental Act, the North Carolina Real Estate Manual, and the North Carolina Association of REALTORS® Property Management Legal Handbook and to promptly and accurately refer to any of these when required.
- Considerable experience in a customer service-oriented environment.
- Positive attitude and willingness to assist others.
- Ability to deescalate situations that may arise with owners and tenants alike in a professional manner
- Strong negotiation and listening skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Rate: $18 - $21 per hour based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules