At Big Sky Vacation Rentals, we’re confident you’ll find deep satisfaction in joining our locally operated business, dedicated to managing luxury vacation rentals under the Montana skies. What sets us apart is that our leadership team is actively involved in the day-to-day operations, and each team member is truly a part of the Big Sky Vacation Rental family. Often, large corporations are out of touch with the challenges of working and living in Big Sky, but our down-to-earth approach and work culture set us apart.
While we’re home to the biggest skiing in America, we are so much more than that. Situated just 40 minutes from Yellowstone and surrounded by gorgeous, pristine wilderness, you can explore an overwhelming amount of beauty and activities.
When you apply, you’ll become an integral part of our small team, welcomed to the family with a group of people excited to see you thrive.
As a Property Manager with us, you can expect each day to be a blend of various responsibilities and strategic execution. You will be critical to our operations, navigating the ins and outs of property management with a sharp focus on detail. A typical day will include overseeing the maintenance of our properties, building relationships with homeowners, collaborating with various departments, or onboarding new homes into our program. You will coordinate the right people to ensure that tasks are completed on time and our properties are always guest-ready.
What Sets You Apart
Success in this role is fueled by specific key characteristics and qualifications. You must be meticulous and results-driven, using your critical thinking skills to turn challenges into opportunities for improvement. It is also vital for you to have the
ability to communicate effectively with teams, homeowners, and guests to make sure everyone is on the same page.
If you're ready to shape the future of vacation property management in Big Sky, we look forward to connecting with you.
- Manage and preserve an assigned portfolio of homes, including regular inspections, coordinating maintenance, and onboarding new properties.
- Build and maintain quality relationships with property owners, guests, and various teams while effectively managing communications.
- Employ strategic and critical thinking to seek service and system improvements and foster a team environment across all company departments.
- Conduct property evaluations, arrival and departure inspections, and ensure properties meet BSVR standards.
- Utilize technology for job functions and understand basic home system troubleshooting.
- Handle administrative tasks such as record keeping, invoicing, and responding to requests.
- Compliance with safety policies, risk management, and representing BSVR positively to all stakeholders.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent; higher education preferred
- 2+ years of property management, hospitality, or vacation rental experience
- A combination of education and experience may be considered
- Able to positively represent BSVR to various stakeholders.
- Able to think like a homeowner/guest in order to meet their needs in advance.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Potential for a discretionary performance-based bonus
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
Schedule: Flexibility to accommodate various schedules, including holidays and weekends.