Hilton Head Properties R & R is a team of professionals that take pride in their work and go above and beyond in the vacation rental experience. We celebrate our successes together as we continue to grow. Our employees operate within the Employee Operating Systems (EOS), allowing our team to stretch their skills and capabilities. We strive to provide a good environment with positive leadership and direction.
As our Property & Office Manager, it will be vital for you to thrive in a fast-paced environment. To find satisfaction in this role, you’ll need to be a strong people person committed to managing and participating in the day-to-day tasks that make Hilton Head Properties R&R successful. Your “can-do” attitude will be a significant asset as your daily responsibilities may include inspecting properties, delivering goods, conversations with owners, juggling schedules, ordering replacements, setting the team up for success, arranging for repairs, reviewing photos/descriptions, working with the team on projects, and assisting guests.
- Responsible for the performance of each vacation rental property, managing the upkeep, cleanliness, bookings, financial performance, or any unique request from the owners and or guests.
- Meet with the property owner at Sea Cloisters and cultivate authentic and professional relationships. Make recommendations for future improvements to the property annually and when needed throughout the year.
- Creating and managing employee schedules, scheduling repairs, deliveries and third-party vendor appointments.
- Inspect properties to maintain quality control and ensure standards are being met.
- Communicate with listing/selling agents during the sale or transition of a property and the responsibility to offer proforma or meet with the new owners to facilitate the transition.
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding quickly and courteously to guest/owner inquiries and service requests by taking prompt action to resolve problems and prevent repeat instances.
- Onboard new properties - creating house manuals on Breezeway, guest guides, property listing descriptions, and photographs on the website.
- Schedule deep cleans during the off-season.
- Manage the company phone afters, on rotation for 1 week per month.
- A South Carolina Property Managers License is required.
- 2+ years of management experience in a related field.
- A valid driver's license
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work alone or as a team
- Computer literate with the ability to use web-based apps
- Basic knowledge of home repairs, electrical, heating, and cooling systems, and home amenities
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
Bonus Details: Bonus based on individual and company performance
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Schedule: Monday through Friday with the flexibility to work evenings and holidays as needed