Hughes Private Capital is a family-run, conservatively-managed, private real estate investment company based in Reno, Nevada, with properties and teams located across the country. We specialize in targeted, niche markets that are not correlated with Wall Street or the market. Hughes Capital has over $270 million in assets under management and 2,400 doors in our portfolio.
With our seasoned team of short-term rental specialists, we are able to take care of all aspects of property management, turning the short-term rental business into an attractive income stream.
Internally, our goal is to ensure our team members thrive in their positions, providing growth opportunities and rewarding compensation in an environment that fosters teamwork.
As our portfolio expands, a very exciting hybrid position has become available for the New Property Launch Specialist based in Phoenix, AZ.
This demanding yet creative and hands-on role will require an enthusiastic individual who loves to travel, identify new areas for growth and oversee current projects. Design skills and the ability to work independently and in a team are crucial to bringing each property's concept to fruition. To be effective, it will take a proactive approach as well as experience in project management logistics.
In this role, qualified applicants will have the opportunity to see their hard work come to life through onboarding new homes, planning the staging, gaining a deeper understanding of different fields, and building solid professional relationships with the team and third-party vendors.
- Lead the onboarding process of new home acquisitions to get them guest-ready by designing and furnishing the units.
- Plan each property's design and layout, order furniture and decorations, and complete installation.
- Work with contractors to complete CAPEX and renovations.
- Order and install all short-term rental smart home technology systems such as a smart hub, lock, camera, noise monitor, etc.
- Manage marketing initiatives for new projects, schedule photoshoots, choose photographs, and set up professional listings on Airbnb, VRBO, Booking.com, and other relevant booking channels. Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in project management and logistics is desired.
- Experience in onboarding and staging new properties is a must.
- Must live in Phoenix, AZ, and have the flexibility to travel to new markets.
- A strong eye for aesthetics and experience in interior design is preferred.
- Self-starter with great interpersonal and detailed communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills and experience with phone apps.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $60,000 - $65,000
Schedule: The ability to travel as needed will be necessary for this position, with the flexibility to work after hours and on weekends.