Join SkyRun Phoenix Vacation Rentals – Where Quality Meets Craftsmanship!
SkyRun isn’t just another vacation rental company. We are the Arizona valley’s premier destination for turning vacation dreams into cherished memories for our guests and lucrative opportunities for property owners.
How do we do this? By ensuring every property we manage embodies the highest standards of care, comfort, and design.
Being part of SkyRun Phoenix is an opportunity to bring vacation homes to life, ensuring they not only meet but exceed the expectations of guests worldwide. And why do we place such emphasis on quality? With our owner’s 18 years in the restaurant industry, they’ve developed a work ethic with profound attention to the tiny details – those little touches that transform good into exceptional.
As a team, we utilize cutting-edge tools like virtual walkthroughs, drone footage, and professional photography, but we also understand that technology is only as good as the team behind it.
That’s where you come in. Join us, and let's create magic together in Phoenix!
As our Full-Time Property Inspector, your attention to detail will guarantee top-notch properties and create exceptional experiences for our valued guests and homeowners.
In this role, your primary focus will be to thoroughly inspect the condition of our properties, identify potential issues, and provide valuable recommendations for repairs and upkeep. You'll also ensure that our cleaning services meet our high standards, guaranteeing that each home is impeccably prepared for each check-in.
Exceptional time management skills are a must to excel in this position. We’ll rely on you to complete all inspections promptly and maintain a seamless workflow - even with tight turnaround times.
Begin an exciting journey towards a fulfilling career that values your meticulousness and dedication to upholding 5-star standards.
- Inspect properties for maintenance and housekeeping issues.
- Record and report all maintenance deficiencies to the operations team.
- Perform light maintenance duties such as: changing light bulbs, delivering propane, light pool maintenance, changing out HVAC filters, batteries in remotes, fire alarms, CO2 monitors, and will perform other minor maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Perform light cleaning when needed.
- Create and deliver guest bags and amenities to properties.
- Previous experience in residential home maintenance is a plus.
- The ability to troubleshoot and repair common residential maintenance issues is a must.
- Must love driving and working in the field, as our properties are scattered throughout the Phoenix metro area, including Scottsdale, Glendale, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe.
- Must be highly detail-oriented.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructions as well as take initiative.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Able to lift/carry/push/pull up to 40 lbs.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: Up to $22.00 per hour based on experience and achievement
- Company vehicle provided during work hours.