This position is mainly ‘on the road’. The territory for the home inspections includes: Cape Coral, Ft. Myers, Ft. Myers Beach and Sanibel Island. Every day will start at the office to touch base with the team and then the home inspections will follow.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Roelens Vacation Rentals is a fast-growing vacation rental company and therefore is looking for an experienced Property Manager. Innovative, embracing change, accepting criticism, doing the right thing even when no one is looking, and celebrating success are some of the principles we believe in.
The Property Inspector/ Manager audits and inspects housekeeping standards. The main duty of the Property Manager/ Manager is to be sure each home/condo is guest-ready, clean, and that all equipment and systems are functioning prior to guest arrival.
The secondary function is to respond, troubleshoot, then resolve issues that arise during a guest stay. Great communication is an expectation for this role to ensure an outstanding guest experience. The property managers have the most influence on guest satisfaction and good reviews. We seek those who understand the importance of great reviews.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness, and appearance of the unit with the guest’s eye
- Ensure that homes/condos are clean as per company standard and guest-ready
- Maintain home’s inventory of guest supplies or amenities, towels, linens, and advertised items in the home
- Confirm that all systems in the home/condo are functioning and ready for guest arrival
- Prepare inspection reports for guest check-in as according to the Property Manager daily calendar
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Meet with guests that day after arrival to introduce them to the home systems and amenities
- Orientate the guest to the home and explains what they can expect during their stay
- Responds and resolves guest complaints as quickly as possible – responds immediately to ensure great communication and exceptional guest experience
- Oversee cleaners and vendor services (such as pool care and maintenance techs, pest control etc.)
- Working knowledge of housekeeping, maintenance, and hospitality industry standards
- Fluent English verbal/written skills, additional language knowledge is a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communicator both verbally and written (phone, device, email)
- Ability to work independently with a sense of urgency at times
- Display the ability to problem solve quickly and efficiently
- Have (1+) year experience in hospitality, customer service, or a related field (preferably property management or short-term rentals)
- Verifiable work history
- High School Diploma
- Experience in property management would be a big plus
- A flexible schedule is required, and it's based on guest's arrivals and departures- so availability to work nights, weekends and holidays is required
- Ability to work on-call as needed is required
- Two days off a week, this will vary
SALARY: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 annual salary, based on experience
BENEFITS: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Vision insurance, Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay