Are you looking for a stable position in the hospitality industry with a knowledgeable and growing company?
If you answered yes, this role could be an excellent fit for you!
Property owners love working with us because our complete property management services give them peace of mind that their investment is in good hands and remove the daily stress of running a successful vacation property business. As a result of our commitment to providing first-class services, guests love staying with us while on vacation, knowing that their needs are our first priority.
Due to our ongoing expansion as a vacation rental property management company in Columbia County and The Berkshires, we are adding to our team. So, if you want to work with a friendly, hard-working crew that will value your contributions, keep reading and apply today!
Are you the “fix-it” type with a knack for troubleshooting and getting things done?
If you have a passion for handy work and would love a job where you get to spend 3-4 hours per day visiting multiple locations, putting your valuable skills to work, we’d love to hear from you.
We need a well-rounded maintenance professional to be our Property and Maintenance Technician. Our ideal candidate must have basic plumbing, electrical, HVAC, general appliance, and cable/internet knowledge and be comfortable performing light carpentry and miscellaneous home repairs. As part of your responsibilities, you must be able to work on deadlines to ensure any issues are resolved prior to check-in. This position will also require you to be on-call and
respond to any issues that may arise during a guest's stay in an efficient and professional manner.
We'd love to connect if you’ve got the skills and your own reliable transportation and you’re seeking the opportunity to work with a welcoming and collaborative team in Columbia County and The Berkshires area.
- Perform preventative maintenance monthly, quarterly, and annually, as well as corrective maintenance across all properties.
- Promptly respond to emergency maintenance requests and either resolve or coordinate resolution.
- Assist with the removal of trash, debris, and other large items.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with other departments regarding maintenance issues to ensure the best guest experience possible.
- Assist the management with any job-related tasks and special projects, as needed.
- 2+ years experience as a Maintenance Technician.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair basic general maintenance issues.
- Hospitality experience preferred.
- Must have your own reliable vehicle.
- Must live within 25 miles of 12529.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: Up to $30.00 / hour based on experience
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
Schedule: This position will require you to work regular business hours and weekends, with the flexibility to be available after hours or on-call as needed.