As the highest-rated short-stay property management company in Washington, D.C., our family-owned business has managed quality rental properties for over ten years.
It all began when we rented our basement apartment through Airbnb in 2009. Having experienced impressive success, we began offering our services to other homeowners looking for cost-effective ways to maximize their rental income.
Fast forward, and we now employ a fantastic property management team, managing short-term rental properties in and around the Washington D.C. area, and are proud to have been featured in prominent publications like The Huffington Post and The Wall Street Journal.
But, even more than all of that, we’re proud to have built a close-knit and highly successful team. With that in mind, we are seeking someone to join us who is a great team player and oozing with positivity to join our all-star team with an aspiration to grow and develop personally.
Hate being stuck behind a desk? Then, this could be the role you’ve been searching for.
Our team currently has an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and energetic Housekeeping Inspector to join our field team managing over 100 quality short-term rental properties. As our Property Inspector, you will be a key team member, responsible for the company's day-to-day field operations. On any given day, we can have between 5 and 25 turnovers, with guests departing and new guests arriving on the same day. For these turnovers to run seamlessly, it is critical that each property is checked for damage and maintenance issues, contract cleaners are scheduled, and each property meets the highest standards for cleanliness and staging in time for check-in.
To do this effectively, you must be organized and a great communicator who can work collaboratively with our guest services team to ensure each guest has the 5-star experience we are so renowned for. The exciting role is very active and so perfect for a high-energy individual open to heavy lifting, lots of walking, and climbing stairs. Candidates must also be able to drive and ideally have a vehicle.
The main areas of your responsibility in this position will be the following:
- Conducting property inspections
- Performing administrative tasks
- Overseeing guest relations with professionalism and tact.
If you have the right qualifications, we’d love for you to reach out and pursue this opportunity and become part of our dynamic team.
- Ensure all properties are inspected and necessary light maintenance tasks are performed.
- Complete any additional tasks/requests from the guest services team and Operations Dir.
- Physically walk and inspect the properties and report any damages found via our software (messages, pictures, and videos).
- Provide the best service to the guests, including making last-minute purchases and delivering items to the properties.
- Perform linen duties, including delivery and pick up.
- New employee orientation and training, instructing and advising employee procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure that all purchases are reported and receipts are submitted electronically in a timely manner.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- Experience in property management or hospitality
- Most of our teams are Spanish speaking and so bi-lingual is a plus.
- Respect and maintain team dynamics, putting the team and company before self.
- Must have reliable personal transportation.
- Must have a clean and valid driver’s license (at least 3 years with no DUI or speeding offenses) and automobile insurance.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $30,000 to $50,000 based on achievement and experience
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
Schedule: 40+ hours per week, understanding that our busiest times are weekends, so working on the weekends will be expected, with on-call shifts in the evenings as necessary.