Offering Premium Vacation Rentals and Holiday Service in Orlando
Family run and founded less than three years ago, our ambition and positive mindset carried us through the pandemic. We’ve grown from 35 homes in our portfolio to over 100 in just this past year. Our success can be attributed to the fact that not only does Shine Villas offer guests full-service turn-key property management, but we do so with a smile on our faces and with genuine care for both our homeowners and guests. We pride ourselves on working alongside each homeowner, creating a custom approach for each property with services like marketing, maintenance, and management.
We also specialize in creating magical vacations for our guests by maintaining a high degree of professionalism, as demonstrated in our attention to detail and the care and communication we provide our guests.
Our team is ambitious. Working hard is an integral part of our company culture. We are excited about the future of Shine Villas and adding team members who work hard and know how to have a good time doing it as we continue to grow.
As a Property Inspector, you'll be our eyes, ears, and boots on the ground. This is a crucial role in our organization because it ensures our properties are everything our guests dreamed of for their Florida vacation.
On a typical day, you will travel to visit our various properties in the area to make sure they’re guest ready, adequately stocked with supplies, damage free, and sparkling clean with help from our housekeeping staff.
Your success will be determined by your eye for detail, ability to communicate clearly, and ability to organize your work independently.
You'll love being a Vacation Rental Property Inspector if you like variety throughout your day and a fast-paced environment. It’ll also be crucial for you to be the kind of person who takes pride in your work, offers excellent customer service, and enjoys working in a tight-knit, small business work environment.
If you have the skills, heart, and desire to join our thriving team, we’d love to hear from you.
- Inspect each property for any damages or necessary repairs.
- Check all appliances and fixtures to ensure they are in proper working condition.
- Ensure all amenities, such as pools and hot tubs, are up to code and in good condition.
- Write inspection reports and send them to management.
- Perform home maintenance duties and restock consumables to ensure homes are ready for guests to arrive.
- Respond to guests’ maintenance requests in a professional manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Personal, reliable transportation, valid Driver's License with proof of vehicle insurance.
- 1+ years of maintenance experience is preferred, preferably in the vacation rental, hospitality, or property management industry.
- Handyman and pool experience with pools is a plus.
- Tech savvy - Proficient in mobile technology to update reports and work orders
- Strong time management and organizational skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $15 - $18 per hour based on achievement and experience