At Stay Porter, we prioritize healthy and professional communication, ensuring that all employees can communicate with each other so information is shared efficiently. We strive to make sure everyone on our team feels welcome and heard.
As an Arizonan vacation rental company combining more than 20 years of experience, we share the benefits of our extensive knowledge with our clients. We provide full-service property management from maintenance to marketing and offer a team with an in-depth understanding of the business and the industry's constant changes.
We are excited to expand our team in the Scottsdale area with vacation home inspectors.
Our ideal candidate has experience in maintenance or rental properties and is handy with tools. Pool experience is a plus! The right person for this role is detailed, highly motivated, and looking to expand their career.
You will report to the General Manager/ Area Manager. Your day-to-day will be traveling around to 3-4 homes to follow a list of questions ensuring the home is fully ready for a guest's arrival. The list is about 30-40 questions, with some pictures required.
- Prepare the property for guests and complete any work orders on the property.
- Perform light home maintenance as needed.
- Coordinate the cleaning following guest departure.
- Complete a property inspection for each property, ensuring each home is guest-ready.
- Submit detailed information to the maintenance team on more complex repairs.
- At least 2+ years of maintenance experience is required, preferably in the vacation rental or property management industry.
- Ability to troubleshoot and correct minor home repairs.
- Personal, reliable transportation, valid Driver's License, and proof of vehicle insurance
- Must be flexible in the hours and days worked, including weekends.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proficient in using mobile technology.
- Handyman experience is a plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $18.00 - $24.00