Elite Pacific Vacations is part of the Gathervacations.com family, and we’re also one of Hawaii’s highest volume Vacation Rental and Property Management firms. Since our founding, we have experienced tremendous growth and have been ranked as one of the 50 fastest-growing businesses by Pacific Business News.
Mark LeRoy is a licensed Realtor and the top performing agent at Elite Pacific by Gather in the entire state of Hawaii, who you will work for if hired. At this fast paced and dynamic job, you will collaborate with an experienced and tight knit team that is expertly managed, interfacing with numerous people on a daily basis, from colleagues to guests to vendors - truly no two days are the same. The property inventory is extraordinary, at the highest echelon of the luxury tier. The skills you will learn and build upon, both in the field and administratively, will prepare you for any career in the luxury hospitality field, with ample upward mobility and growth opportunity within the company for all employees who prove ready for advancement.
The Property & Guest Care Associate is a critical full-time role focused on providing excellent customer service, ensuring optimal experiences for our rental guests and exceptional property care for our homeowners.
In this role, you will be responsible for conducting arrival and departure inspections and ensuring that the properties are guest-ready for each stay.
This position requires strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent attention to detail, fluency with digital communications and systems and a professional demeanor when dealing with any issues that may arise.
We’re specifically looking for a candidate with experience in the hospitality industry who is able to multitask effectively and understands the importance of creating brand loyalty through delivering incredible guest and owner experiences.
If you have the skills to fill this role and are ready to join a company that values its employees, please apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
- Face-to-face and remote customer service, including meet & greet property tours and responding by email, text and phone when questions or concerns arise
- Coordinate with housekeeping and maintenance vendors to ensure owners, guests and properties are excellently served
- Perform property inspections
- Audit, purchase and distribute consumable supplies and guest amenities
- Create, perform, delegate and track administrative tasks
- Assist in onboarding and offboarding duties for rental readiness or transitioning out of the rental inventory
- Other tasks as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associate or higher preferred
- Proficient in working with mobile devices, online communication, and the use of Google apps.
- 2 years of experience working in property management or equivalent services
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, including lifting weight up to 50lbs as necessary, bending, squatting, and spending extended periods sitting and standing
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $26 - $28 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Bonuses made available based on Key Performance Indicators, such as positive review mention
Schedule: Must be available weekends, nights, and holidays, with the ability to respond to any emergencies that may arise.