Located in Tennessee, Stay Minty is hard at work, elevating and reinventing the vacation rental experience.
At Stay Minty, we pride ourselves on successfully reimagining vacation rentals. Our guests can stay in our impeccably designed and curated homes in Nashville, retreat to the Great Smoky Mountains in one of our luxe cabins, or unwind and unplug in our ultra-luxe private Glamping Domes. If a boutique hotel and the home of your dreams made a lovechild, that'd be us.
With hospitality at our core, in addition to offering guests unique experiences, we are committed to cultivating an employee-friendly work culture where team members genuinely enjoy working and are appreciated.
The ideal candidate is an experienced hospitality professional overseeing housekeeping, maintenance, and QC operations for the company with locations in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Cosby. To succeed in this role, you will build in-depth knowledge of the business, support the development of other staff members, and be in the field to drive the company's success.
The Field Operations Manager will be a part of the leadership team and must have both a strategic and a customer-focused perspective. In this role, you will be expected to execute on financial performance, operational excellence, and cleanliness of properties while leading by example, training, and holding other team members accountable.
- Oversee and coordinate the city managers' daily, weekly, and monthly activities related to housekeeping, maintenance, and quality control.
- Ensure the highest degree of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
- Conduct regular inspections before guest arrivals to evaluate staff's performance.
- Traveling between worksites is frequent, and this person will need their own reliable transportation.
- Enforce and assist in the execution of bi-yearly deep clean inspections.
- Enforce and assist in the execution of onboarding inspections.
- Effectively maintain QC reports and logs.
- Oversee and process damage claims.
- Maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
- Continually innovate ways to improve current processes to be more efficient and effective, save money, or add value to the employee or guest experience.
- Recruit quality team members with a focus on employee retention and development.
- Oversee the training program for all new housekeeping, QC, and maintenance staff members.
- Review and submit departmental payroll according to the payroll schedule.
- Effectively communicate and maintain strong collaborative working relationships with all team members, co-workers, and stakeholders.
- Talent Management - frequent and regular documented coaching to help staff develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
- Develop and conduct regular performance reviews for housekeeping team members and City Managers.
- Proactively address housekeeping issues as they arise and create a plan to prevent them in the future.
- Confidently communicate expectations, recognizes performance, and ensure employees are treated fairly and equitably.
Performs other duties as assigned by management/ownership.
- Hospitality Management Experience: 3+ years.
- Management Experience with 5+ employees: 3+ years.
- Strong knowledge of hospitality software.
- Exceptional communication and guest service skills.
- Working knowledge of inspection checklists and inventory reports.
- Must be available to support a 24/7 operation that includes holidays and weekends.
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Highly responsive and reliable.
- Strong attention to detail.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $60,000
Bonus Details: Up to $5,000 annual bonus based on company and individual performance.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance