If you have an eye for detail, excellent people skills, and a passion for creating unforgettable vacations on Florida's stunning Forgotten Coast, this is the opportunity for you.
At Cape & Coast, we’re proud of our reputation, offering the most extensive collection of luxury beach homes from Cape San Blas to St. George Island and Mexico Beach. Our success can be directly attributed to our 5-star beachfront and pool properties, world-class experiences, upscale amenities, and unrivaled white glove service.
The values that define us and shape our actions can be summed up in the following statements:
- We believe the best vacations take place in strong local communities
- We always aim to create growth and opportunity for our team
- We measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve
As part of the White Sands Hospitality family, our hardworking team of locals with deep roots in the area we’re committed to preserving, rehabilitating, and promoting the unique treasures and natural splendor of Old Florida.
If our values, commitment to the environment, and hospitality resonate with you, we’d love for you to apply today.
In this important role as Property Coordinator, you'll work side by side with our Relationship Managers, acting as a communication bridge between our homeowners, housekeeping, maintenance teams, and various other departments.
Every day, there will be a variety of tasks - coordinating repairs and upgrades, ensuring our luxury properties are in impeccable condition with pre-arrival inspections, and performing administrative duties.
This role also offers a world of opportunities in one of Florida's stunning coastal regions, along with an enviable work-life balance that most people only dream of.
Apply today to come and join us at Cape & Coast Premier Properties.
- Work closely with Reservations, Relationship Managers, and housekeeping departments to ensure good arrival for owners and guests.
- Act as liaison between the property management team and vendors or contractors as needed for regular maintenance, repairs, or upgrades to rental homes.
- Complete annual property assessment for assigned properties, make recommendations for improvements, address any safety concerns, and prepare for annual Short Term Rental License inspection.
- Conduct routine paperwork and enter bills into Track PMS Software.
- Review monthly owner statements prior to publishing and respond to any questions related to billing and/or rental income.
- Communicate with vendors to ensure outstanding invoices are paid.
- Conduct pre-owner and guest arrival inspections to ensure the property has been properly cleaned and well-maintained.
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to use apps
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must be present to assist with pre-storm prep and post-storm damage assessment to rental properties.
- Availability on the weekends
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $17.00 / per hour
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Exclusive employee perks across the White Sands Hospitality family of brands
Schedule: Weekend availability is a must for this position.
Part of the White Sands Hospitality family