You’ll love filling this role if you prefer to work with your hands, have an eye for detail, and have the satisfaction of seeing immediate results from your hard work. In addition, Patriot Family Homes offers employees a consistent schedule and a friendly work environment since people are our greatest asset.
Founded in 2018 by US Army Veteran Joe Riley, Patriot Family Homes (PFH) was created to assist in helping meet the need for affordable, reliable housing in the South, particularly near military bases. Since then, we have grown from a handful of homes to 500+ properties in 25+ markets, offering services to clients in the following areas:
- Property Management
- Lease to Us Programs
- Management Support
- Temporary Housing Relocation
As veterans, we understand the importance of “home,” and our team works each and every day to provide that feeling through exemplary service. When you become a team member at PFH, you will become a part of our work family, where we strive to ensure you always feel supported and valued for your sacrifices as we continue to grow in excellence.
Ready to roll up your sleeves and get down to business?
As a Property Cleaner, you'll be an essential team member, helping maintain our beautiful rental properties in Charlotte, North Carolina.
We are looking for an experienced Housekeeper to join us who is committed with a positive attitude, excellent organizational skills, and able to work independently or as part of a team. In addition to ensuring you're always prepared with the right cleaning supplies, you'll also need to keep track of consumables so that each unit is guest-ready with everything they need to have an enjoyable stay.
We will rely on you to use your cleaning skills to efficiently perform deep cleans, such as mopping, vacuuming, dusting, sanitizing, and thorough wipe-downs. You must always display professionalism and courtesy when interacting with guests and staff members.
If you are an individual who shares our values and will help us continue to strive for excellence in providing quality service to our clients, we invite you to apply today.
We’re looking forward to working with you.
- Uphold standard is that every unit is clean, and on time, with no guest complaints.
- Ensure all unit inventories are complete upon acceptance of the unit.
- Maintain an appropriate level of all housekeeping materials and supplies.
- Report all maintenance and repair needs expeditiously.
- Assure all units are free of maintenance issues and ready to rent.
- Ensure all schedules are communicated consistently and effectively to all cleaning vendors.
- Communicate with customers and staff in a professional and courteous manner.
- 1 or more years of residential property cleaning experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Capable of working variable hours with a diverse team in a remote work environment.
- Positive and timely communication with internal and external audiences to provide accurate progress on tasks to complete actions.
- Adept at learning new platforms; experience using STR platforms a plus.
- Reliable access to technology for training and experience utilizing applications, whether on your phone or computer, for work orders, communication, and managing time.
- Able to start ASAP - less than 3 weeks.
- Liability insurance required or established in the first 30 days
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour based on experience and achievement.
Schedule: Monday through Friday business hours with the flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed.