At Porter, we prioritize healthy and professional communication, ensuring that all employees can communicate with each other so information is shared efficiently. We strive to provide everyone on our team feels welcome, heard, and like a family member.
Why We Stand Out:
As an Arizonan vacation rental company combining more than 20 years of experience, we share the benefits of our extensive knowledge with our clients. Not only do we provide full-service property management from maintenance to marketing, but we offer a team with an in-depth understanding of the business and the industry's constant changes.
We are excited to expand our portfolio into Texas and look forward to meeting you!
Looking for a job that doesn’t keep you deskbound and puts to work your maintenance skills?
This Part-Time Property Caretaker position for our vacation rental properties could be exactly what you're looking for.
As our Property CareTaker, you’ll be the one responsible for ensuring that each property is ready for the next guest, performing inspections, providing feedback to our housekeeping vendor, removing trash, and taking care of the little details like restocking inventory of our supplies to ensure that each turnover of our vacation rentals is flawless.
It is a part-time position, so it's ideal if you have other commitments throughout your week but you want to earn income with a friendly and supportive organization.
If you have the qualifications, are a self-starter, and like the idea of caretaking for beautiful properties around the Scottsdale area, apply today, and let’s get started.
- Inspect properties between Guests with the use of an app
- Inspect the quality of the cleaning and provide feedback to the housekeeping vendor
- Assist guests with customer service issues, i.e., tripped breakers, small handyman tasks
- Assist with setting up new properties, lock installation, furniture setup, hanging artwork
- Handyman tasks; changing air filters, lightbulbs, locks, etc.
- Complete inventory checklist for new properties, purchase and deliver missing inventory if needed
- Place trash and recycling cans on the street the night before pickup and put the bins back after pickup.
- Property inspection and maintenance skills are a must.
- Willing and able to perform manual labor tasks
- Problem-solving skills
- Comfortable using smartphones and apps.
- Flexibility in your schedule to work weekends.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour based on experience and achievement
Schedule: Must be flexible in terms of hours and days worked, including weekends