Sprawling over 13 acres on nearly 600 feet of gorgeous beachfront in Panama City Beach, the new Margaritaville Beach Cottage Resort is currently under construction and getting ready for the 2023 season. We are building 120 custom vacation homes with multiple food and beverage venues, a clubhouse with upscale amenities, an outdoor resort pool, and direct beach access to transport guests and owners into the Margaritaville state of mind.
What began as a single restaurant and retail shop in stunning Key West has now become a global brand beloved and easily recognized for the carefree spirit of our founder, Jimmy Buffet.
Guests worldwide count on us for our exceptional service, tropical vibes, and undeniable good times whenever they stay at one of our many Margaritaville properties. Now they’ll have another exciting option - a tropical paradise in Panama City Beach.
If you think visiting Margaritaville is fun, wait until you work here.
We are looking for an experienced and resourceful Property Care Manager to join our team and help us maintain our Margaritaville Beach Cottage Resort’s 124 luxury, short-term rental homes. This position is critical for the initial onboarding and upkeep of these properties and for maintaining the proper care of these homes once they become active in the rental management program.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with hospitality operations and have a strong eye for detail when creating beautiful spaces. We are looking for someone who takes ownership of their responsibilities and can work independently but also enjoys working collaboratively in a team environment.
As the Property Care Manager, you will directly link the Front Desk, Housekeeping, and Maintenance Staff. Responsibilities include: creating detailed checklists of items that need repair or maintenance attention, preparing homes for indoor and outdoor guest arrivals, transporting linens, ensuring all cleaning protocols are met before guest arrivals, setting up TVs and thermostats, and coordinating repairs with vendors or contractors as needed.
Here at Margaritaville, we welcome creative problem solvers interested in helping us create unforgettable experiences for our guests. This opportunity also offers great potential for advancement on merit, so we encourage candidates with the drive and ambition to apply!
- Perform new property onboarding tasks, such as home staging, linen inventory, and housewares setup.
- Regularly replenishing consumables on each property.
- Final touch cleaning of the home and any other duties required to meet cleanliness standards.
- Maintaining the outdoor areas of the property. I.e., cleaning patios and furniture.
- Transporting linens (1.5 miles away using a company vehicle).
- Coordinating services with third-party vendors for deep cleaning and maintenance of homes.
- Additional administrative duties such as filling out work orders.
- Previous experience with housekeeping or property maintenance, with working knowledge of general residential home maintenance, is desired.
- Experience in hospitality, preferably in the vacation rental industry, is preferred.
- Ability to stand, squat, and routinely lift up to 35 lbs.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite Tools
- Flexibility to work Saturdays & Sundays during spring and winter months
- Valid Driver’s license and a clean driving record; ability to operate a mid-size van safely.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $55,000
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spendings or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Employee recognition programs