The Project Manager will lead the implementation of Vacation Rental properties onto Track’s industry-leading and award-winning Software-as-a-Service platform. You will develop expertise in Track’s applications and implementation methodology and use it on all projects. This person will also ensure that clients achieve maximum return on their investment and help reach their strategic goals by promoting company best practices. This role is part of the Operations team but will also work with Sales, Engineering, Product Management, and Support departments for successful and effective execution of orders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer − Analyze customer requirements, leverage product expertise, and share implementation best practices
- Effectively communicate product functionality and technical concepts to both non-technical and technical users
- Establish working relationships with Sales, Engineers, Product and Support teams
- Proactively identify changes we can make to our solutions to make our customers' jobs easier
- Managing Client Relationships across the implementation life cycle
- Partnering with clients to identify key business objectives
- Leading cross-functional teams in the development and completion of key project milestones
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience managing software implementation projects or similar project/account management experience
- Expert project management skills including project planning, risk mitigation, resource management, and budget oversight
- Track record of successfully managing the delivery of professional service engagements on time and within budget
- Excellent customer-facing and internal written/verbal communication skills
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software and web technologies
- Experience in hospitality operations, specifically resorts and vacation rental management preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification highly preferred
Demonstrates and celebrates in others the Travelnet Solutions Core Values. Our five Core Values reflect the behaviors that shape the tone of how we work with each other, our partners, and our customers. These are demonstrated through:
- Serve: Considering people’s points of view is something we strive for in every aspect of our work. We look to serve others.
- Take Ownership: We all act like owners, treating the Company’s assets as our own and behaving with the Company’s long-term success in mind. No excuses, no blame. We get the job done. We take pride in owning our destiny...and empowering others to own theirs.
- Integrity: We always try to do the right thing. We are honest and straightforward with each other.
- Create the Future: Continued innovation allows us to push the envelope for the travel and hospitality industry. We are determined to create a wide range of products and services, providing world-class experiences for guests and properties.
- Have Passion For Winning: We have a healthy dissatisfaction with the status quo. Discipline, drive and work ethic to always put our customers, our people, and our company in a position to win.