Acme House Company is a vacation rental and property management firm that emphasizes "we" over "me." For that reason, we've worked hard to create an environment where our staff feels valued and enjoys being a team member with over-the-top compensation packages, portion-paid benefits, and a holiday bonus.
Why do we operate this way?
Because we love what we do, and we love the people we do it with. It’s that dedication and team spirit that has resulted in our becoming an award-winning company offering guests a curated portfolio of distinctive homes in Palm Springs and the surrounding area.
With the right skills and experience, you could become the new Project Administrator of our Engineering Department.
This opening is an exciting chance to join our prestigious team ranked #4 by Condé Nast Traveler. As the Project Administrator, you will ensure that all maintenance work meets our high standards. To do this effectively, you must monitor and track all Engineering Department policies, procedures, and processes that directly enhance the guest experience and meet the owner's expectations.
You will achieve this objective through day-to-day tasks of accounting, cost management, scheduling, setting expectations, sourcing, and building professional relationships with third-party vendors. We’ll also look to you to create an open and collaborative culture within your department and company-wide.
You'll thrive in this position if you're highly task-oriented and have strong follow-through on protocols and procedures to complete projects on time, on budget, and according to brand standards.
*Note: Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Accounting, payroll, budgeting, and cost management for the maintenance department.
- Prioritizing tasks and scheduling work at properties.
- Sourcing vendors & issuing purchase orders.
- Assuring standards are met and collecting proof of completion, pictures, and videos.
- Filing of all task information in appropriate locations.
- Preparing and administering third-party agreements & managing third-party relationships.
- Creating Service Level Agreements with vendors to ensure our team knows what to expect regarding service, response time, after-hours, and weekends.
- Communicating between participants and departments, particularly between owner and guest services, to ensure guests' priorities are met.
- Assuring that the right types and quantities of inventory are on hand by coordinating with the warehouse staff.
- Any other projects or tasks as assigned.
- Previous experience in an administrative or accounting role, preferably in construction or maintenance-related fields.
- Familiarity with managing third-party vendors or subcontractors is preferred.
- Hospitality experience is desired.
- Bilingual is a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $23.00 - $25.00 / hour
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules