Vintory is the only sales and marketing platform in the vacation rental industry dedicated entirely to helping professional property managers grow their inventory. We pride ourselves in providing a completely customized experience for property managers, and do the same for our team members! We are an inclusive, fun, 100% transparent, and values-driven company with an incredible culture to match. We’re looking for another rock star to join the team that is eager to grow with us!
- Flexibility - People want flexibility in where/how they work. We don’t believe in “punching the clock”. We trust our team members and empower them to shape their work themselves so they can achieve the best possible results. We favor outcomes over hours worked.
- Autonomy - People want the ability to make decisions - even the wrong ones sometimes and that’s the best way to learn.
- Awesome Teammates - People want colleagues that they respect, admire, and enjoy. We spend a ton of time, money, and effort on hiring the right people that are a culture fit. We have a no-jerk policy. We do a great job of keeping them out but every once in a while, one slips through and we correct it.
- Transparency - People want transparency in a company’s culture, insights into the decisions being made, and what’s going on inside of their leader’s heads. Our culture is incredibly transparent. From weekly “All Hands” meetings to public sharing of everyone’s rocks (90-day goals) and all meeting notes, all team members have a line of sight into what’s going on in all areas of our business.
- Excellent compensation
- Your work makes a difference here, and we make a huge impact to our clients
- Best in Class Benefits - Matching 401k, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Profit Sharing - Everyone is aligned, and we share the profits with the team
- Phantom Stock Program
- Unlimited Vacation and PTO - Yes you read that right!
- Travel Perks - 2 free weeks of lodging per year anywhere in the world with our luxury accommodations partner - do we have your attention yet?
- Daylighting/Pet projects – take 10% of your time to work on any pet projects, philanthropy, or continuing education
- 100% Remote Workforce - work anywhere you want… a yurt in Yosemite, a tiny house in Nashville… as long as you have a stable internet connection you’re set! (*US based only)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program - Spinning classes, Pilates, yoga, rock climbing or just a plain-old normal gym
The Technical Support and Education Specialist will be supporting Vintory’s customers/partners and internal team with questions on how to use the Vintory platform and mobile app providing educational webinars, email, phone, or online video conference support. Common problems the Support Specialist will troubleshoot/triage include user and account settings, phone or email functionality questions, website editor assistance, and more.
- Manage the full lifecycle of each support case
- Assess technical situations and establish priorities/severities
- Recommends solutions to general problems, questions, and inquiries encountered by users in according with established best practices
- Help troubleshoot problems and provide actionable tips to resolve the issue
- Communicate with all stakeholders: customer, 3rd party platform(s) and internally
- Refer difficult cases to the appropriate parties
- Schedule and designate project tasks to team members
- Deliver timely solutions to the customer while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Documents activities, events support logs or on the service report
- 2+ years of customer service and support experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of relevant experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge of a company’s products and services
- Proficiency with CRM and Support Software like HubSpot and Zendesk is a strong plus
- Experience with basic web technologies and apps like loom, google hangouts, and zoom
- Strong time management and ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Excellent customer service skills to solve problems quickly, efficiently and in a manner that leaves the customer happy with the end result
- Strong verbal communication and ability to describe a solution in a way that a non-technical person can understand.
- Excellent writing skills are also important in this role, which may require the preparation of instructions via writing for customers and employees
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative team environment
- Self-motivated, driven and results oriented
- Must have patience and the ability to deal with difficult, complex, and escalated customer situations
- Empathy, positivity, self-control, and patience
- Customer first mentality
- Able to actively listen to end users to understand the problem they are describing and know what questions to ask to identify the problem
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: