Dive into a great new job working poolside with us. This position will allow you to get paid to love your job and say goodbye to the days of reporting to a boring office.
What began as a single restaurant and retail shop in stunning Key West has now become a global brand beloved and easily recognized for the carefree spirit of our founder, Jimmy Buffett.
Guests worldwide count on us for our exceptional service, tropical vibes, and undeniable good times whenever they stay at one of our many Margaritaville properties. Now they’ll have another exciting option - a tropical paradise in Panama City Beach.
Sprawling over 13 acres on nearly 600 feet of gorgeous beachfront, the new Margaritaville Beach Cottage Resort is ready for the 2023 season. We have built 120 custom vacation homes with multiple food and beverage venues, a clubhouse with upscale amenities, an outdoor resort pool, and direct beach access to transport guests and owners into the Margaritaville state of mind.
We'd love to see where you fit on our team of rockstars in this paradise on the panhandle. If you think visiting Margaritaville is fun, just wait until you work here.
As the newest Poolside Cashier at Margaritaville Beach Cottage Resort, you can enjoy working outdoors while surrounded by friendly guests and co-workers in a laid-back environment.
As part of this position, you will interact with guests worldwide and contribute to an atmosphere that allows them to escape their regular, everyday routines.
To be a successful Poolside Cashier, you must be organized, skilled in handling cash transactions, and maintain an upbeat, positive attitude. Your workload will vary depending on the time of day, week, or season, so it’ll be important for you to handle busy periods and be an excellent host during quieter times. This job will also require you to be a great team player and work collaboratively with servers, bartenders, and other staff.
As a member of our team, you will not only have the opportunity to work in a relaxed tropical environment, but you will also receive great benefits, an opportunity to advance your career, flexible schedules, and exclusive member perks.
- Interact with guests on a regular basis, taking food and beverage orders and handling cash and credit card transactions.
- Provide exceptional customer service, handling specific requests and addressing any concerns promptly and professionally.
- Adhere to all relevant health and safety regulations, including proper food handling, hygiene practices, and cleanliness of the work area.
- Ensure that the poolside environment remains safe and inviting for guests and staff.
- Embrace the Margaritaville culture, which may include dressing according to the resort’s theme and participating in the activities or events that promote the Margaritaville lifestyle.
- Stay updated on the menu, policies, and events of the resort to assist our guests and help them have the best possible experience.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, able to effectively interact with a diverse group of people
- Able to manage the cash register, provide receipts, and maintain records of all transactions.
- Willing and able to work outdoors
- Friendly and hard-working team player
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $14.00/hour
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee recognition programs because we value excellence and want everyone to know when you do something great!
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Flexible scheduling is available for full-time and part-time positions. Weekends and evenings are required.