Deep Creek Lake is a four-season paradise, offering fun on the lake in the summer sun, stunning autumn colors during fall, fluffy snow for downhill skiing at Wisp Resort, and fresh mountain air in the spring. There's always a reason to escape to the lake! No matter your occasion or reason for visiting, Railey Vacations has the perfect vacation rental for your trip to Deep Creek!
As well as offering many benefits to employees, we believe everyone deserves recognition for their skills and abilities. And, what better place to work than in beautiful Deep Creek Lake? Being able to work for a company that supports you while living in a stunning natural setting is a great combination.
We are in need of a Hot Tub and Pool Technician for our vacation rentals in McHenry, MD. Your job as our Hot Tub and Pool Tech will be to keep our hot tubs and pools in top working condition for our guests. This will entail cleaning and maintaining all of the hot tubs and pools on each property, as well as scheduling any repairs that may be needed. You will use your own car to drive from property to property to balance the chemistry of the water, clear debris, and test for any maintenance issues.
Working for our organization has many benefits that give employees peace of mind and ensure job satisfaction. Our dedicated staff is also provided with a bonus incentive for reporting to work on time and not canceling shifts. With your help, we can maintain attractive, inviting hot tubs and pools that will make our customers choose us again and again when planning their vacation getaways!
- Drive personal vehicle from house to house to clean hot tubs and/or pools
- Clean hot tubs and/or pools and balance the water chemistry
- Clean the area surrounding the hot tub and/or pool, including pool rooms, furniture, floors, etc.
- Complete and file required documents/paperwork for each service
- Report any issues seen with the hot tub and/or pool to the supervisor
- Assist other departments as needed
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies:
- Valid Driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- Must be available to work weekends
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Must be able to participate in Maryland Certified Pool and Spa Operation (CPO) certification program
Physically you can anticipate to:
- Express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word via email and verbally
- Exert up to 40 pounds of force occasionally and use your arms and legs
- Have close visual acuity to perform activities such as analyzing data, viewing a computer terminal, reading, and preparing documentation
- Subject to internal and external environmental conditions
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential responsibilities.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $14.50 - $15.00
- Benefits Include:
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules