Having recognized the industry's lack of security and technology integrations, high credit card rates, and complicated reservations and reconciliation processes, we have provided the leading payment solution for vacation rental companies for the last twenty years.
Through the years, our team has gained profound expertise in the field and is proud to have established a stand-out reputation for excellence. Why? Because our clients come first, and we always strive to provide the best customer service, support, and education. At Ascent, we never let our clients become just another account number.
We mean it when we say we believe in making a difference and are driven by our core values of trust, transparency and accountability, which is evident not only in how we work with our clients but with our team members as well.
Apply today to work with us and experience what it’s like to be a part of the Ascent difference.
Join us in the vibrant and ever-changing realm of electronic payments. As our Remote Payment Industry Partner Development, you'll be our Captain of Innovation, driving key partnerships and making decisions that will ultimately shape our company's and the industry's future.
Why You'll Love This Role:
Meaningful work: You will lead transformative projects, directly contributing to our mission of redefining payment processing standards.
Growth and Learning: Immerse yourself in a culture that champions continuous development, offering professional and personal growth opportunities.
Creative Freedom: Harness your innovative thinking to introduce out-of-the-box solutions that generate results.
As a critical player in this challenging role, your deep understanding of the electronic payment space, strategic decision-making, and ability to cultivate new technology partnerships will be the keys to success. Collaboration with marketing, partner relationship managers, sales teams, and C-suite executives will be crucial. Your resilience and adaptability in this fast-paced environment will enable you to overcome challenges and stay focused on our long-term objectives.
If you have the expertise and you’ve been looking to take the next step in elevating your career, we invite you to apply today.
- Establish and manage key strategic partnerships, focusing on nurturing healthy relationships and promoting Ascent as a valuable collaborator.
- Identify, certify, and integrate payment gateways, ensuring seamless and efficient transaction processes.
- Conduct partner pricing analysis to optimize financial outcomes and support market positioning.
- Collaborate with marketing and business development teams to enhance outreach to existing partners, drive sales growth and introduce new products and services.
- Assist in developing and updating B2B marketing materials, focusing on content, messaging, and design to communicate with partners and clients effectively.
- Manage new partner relationships post-agreement, oversee contractual obligations, and ensure timely completion of integration projects.
- Act as the primary contact for partners, address their needs and concerns and maintain accurate and updated partner information in the CRM system, ensuring effective communication and data management.
- Able to travel, visit partners and attend conferences/tradeshows.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Salesforce/Pardot experience
- Abie to work independently and in a team while maintaining excellent organizational skills.
- Able to research and determine priorities based on changing company demands and partner situations.
- Must have processing payment industry experience.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $65,000 - $90,000 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Earn commissions based on performance and achieving sales goals.
- Paid time off, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Workplace perks such as flexible work schedules
Schedule: Must be available during regular business hours with the flexibility to travel.