Extenteam is a rapidly growing staffing company, providing dedicated full-time employees to US-based vacation rental / short-term rental/hospitality / multi-family operators.
We mostly provide remote workforce solutions for reservations, guest services, accounting, finance, and marketing positions but the range of the positions is increasing rapidly based on our partners' needs.
Our founder has 12 years of experience as a short-term rental operator, and we are currently serving close to 100 US-based property management companies with over 250 staff members. We work fully remote across the US and have team members overseas in Europe as well as in the Philippines.
Extenteam is looking to add a Partnerships Manager to our growing team. Reporting directly to our CEO, you will have the opportunity to lead the relationships with our industry partners to directly drive revenue directly back into Extenteam. You will own the management of our existing partner relationships but most importantly you will be looking for creative new ways to further agreements with existing and new potential partners.
You’ll work directly with our Sales and Marketing Teams and leadership to make Extenteam the leading staffing provider in the vacation rental space, to both industry partners and vacation rental property management clients.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Researching and documenting the entire ecosystem of vacation rental technology, including property management software providers, website development, channel management, cleaning/maintenance operations software, and everything in between
- Developing relationships with all 200+ property management software providers to understand their customer base size, geographic distribution, and how we can mutually help each other
- Driving commercial agreements with industry partners to incentivize them to sell and market Extenteam to their customers, creating a healthy and trackable channel marketing operation
- Identifying and attending industry conferences to understand the ever-changing dynamics of the vacation rental industry, specifically in relation to the staffing and the technology stack being utilized by professional vacation rental management companies
- Creating a trackable process for new business derived from partnership commercial agreements, and creating clear metrics/processes to forecast revenue share payouts to partners
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role?
- You are a creative problem solver – you can overcome any challenge by doing some strategic analysis, and coming up with creative solutions
- You have industry contacts in the short term/vacation rental ecosystem
- You trust your work – you have done your homework, and you will respectfully and honestly stand behind your recommendations, even if they are in opposition to the majority
- You love your customers – your greatest satisfaction comes from helping your customers to be successful
Below are the qualifications we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Experience in deal-making, regardless of the industry
- Demonstrated expertise and comfort with cold outreach and successfully winning meetings, as well as a high conversion rate from complete stranger to customer
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial mindset and ability to be creative in problem-solving and project execution
- Strong research capabilities, and demonstrated ability to think strategically about how to execute a research project without attempting to “boil the ocean”
- Demonstrated ability to document research findings in a clear and concise manner that is consumable by others who are not experts
- Exceptional listener and communicator; demonstrated ability to build meaningful relationships where you can connect personal level with an incredibly broad range of people
- Intrinsically motivated; demonstrated ability and passion for diving into new projects right away and can work as an intrapreneur