Vintory is excited to be hiring an experienced Account Manager.
The Account Manager is responsible for building and maintaining sustainable Vintory partner relationships. This is done by intently listening to partners' business development needs and aligning Vintory growth solutions with their unique business strategies to meet partners objectives. Intimate knowledge of our partners' business development/inventory acquisition goals, seamless integration of Vintory products and services, and partner retention are all key deliverables in this position. In this important partner-facing position, you will get the opportunity to travel to many of our partners' wonderful properties and explore their businesses first-hand.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and manage contacts at all organizational levels to establish and achieve a Trusted Advisor relationship
- Consult (via phone and in person) with partners on an ongoing basis to identify business development/inventory acquisition growth challenges and prepare or update strategic recommendations to optimize Vintory solutions with a focus on achievement of partners monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Conduct thorough and insightful data analysis with partners to facilitate positive change within partner's organization
- Coordinate with Implementation Department to ensure successful product setup, integration and account maintenance
- Maintain knowledge, skills and market awareness in industry trends and standards; seek out areas for professional development
- Other duties as assigned
- At least two (2) years Vacation Rental Management experience, preferably in business development, marketing, management, or leadership.
This position is remote position and can be conducted out of team members home as long as they have a quiet, dedicated place to conduct business.
SKILL & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- Building Partner Relationships - The Partner Success Manager uses relevant system features and data to engage with partners.
- Persuasive / Professional Partner Communication - communication via phone, email, and when presenting is professional, informative, concise, and takes into consideration all audience members. The Partner Success Manager is able to read the room and is generally persuasive.
- Ability to Influence and Impact Partners' Businesses - credibility and technical knowledge allow the Partner Success Manager to make recommendations that result in positive business outcomes. The Partner Success Manager will understand change management strategies and is comfortable confronting any brutal fact within partners' businesses.
- Strategic and Analytical Thinking - general understanding of strategies that drive business development for partners. Ability to analyze, interpret, spot trends, and suggest action in a simplified manner.
- Technical and Professional Knowledge and Expertise - general understanding of Vintory’s technology and best practices as well as the ability to integrate these pieces within unique partner accounts
- Fostering Innovation - the Partner Success Manager approaches assigned accounts with an innovative mindset, while always placing partners success at the forefront.
- An inclusive, fun, values-driven company culture
- A fast-growing company
- Work / Life balance
- Competitive pay, and commissions
- Your work makes a difference here, and we make a huge impact to our partners' profits
- Transparency – regular All-Team meetings, so you can stay in-the-know with what's going on in all areas our business
- Benefits (401k, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Long Term/Short Term Disability)
- Profit Sharing
- Unlimited Vacation and PTO
- Travel Perks - 2 Trips anywhere in World through our luxury accommodations vendor partner Third Home
- Daylighting - Pet projects (10% of your time work on any pet projects)
- Remote Workforce - work anywhere you want
Gym Membership Reimbursable Program